Another Salvatore

I turned around and saw a tall guy with black hair and light-ish cold blue eyes. He was smirking at me for some reason.

"Can I help you?..."

I asked keeping my voice neutral. To be honest, he was really good looking, with that fit body perfectly fitting the black v-neck t shirt he's wearing. He seem to be wearing a lot of black, which only made him looked hotter.

"What is a pretty girl like you walking around in the woods at this time?...didn't your mom tell you not to wander around in dangerous places?"

He sounded sarcastic while he was kinda lecturing me in some way. I just rolled my eyes and turned around, then I started walking again. I heard a whoosh and suddenly he was right in front of me.

"Now, now, I wasn't done talking to you."
He sounded like a mom, it was kinda funny but I kept my face neutral. He smiled at me and did this thing with his eyes, it was quite sexy actually. I just raised an eyebrow to show that I'm not interested even though I want to pin him against a tree and just rip his shirt off. His face started changing and that's when I knew that he was like me, a vampire. He was about to bite me when I quickly pinned him against a tree and dropped my fangs out. Of course he is stronger so I ended getting thrown at a tree.

He rushed to me and stood next to my body getting up slowly from the ground.

"Well well well...nobody told me there was a new vampire in town."
He smirked again, it's so sexy like I can't even but I still kept my face neutral. I stood up and brushed my legs off. He just looked at me like he was waiting for me to say something, so I did. I sighed and introduced myself. He just smirked at me again and held out his hand expecting me to shake it.

"Damon. Damon Salvatore."
Even his serious, yet dangerous sounding voice was sexy.

I shook his hand and asked curiously when I realized he said 'Salvatore.'

"Salvatore?"

"Do you have a brother?"
I asked continuously, not giving me a chance to answer the first one.

"I see you've met my brother, Stefan."
He said while doing the sexy eye thing again.

"Oh you have no idea.."
I said sounding a bit sarcastic and mysterious. I chuckled and smiled at him.

"Little miss grumpy smiles!"
He said sarcastically while he smiled at me.

"I'm just having a bad day."
I said, sounding reasonable.

"I bet I can make your day a whole lot better..."
He smirked and winked at me, I think he was trying to imply something. I just played along and responded.

"Oh really?...how are you gonna do that?.."

And before I knew it we ended up having sex in this big boarding house. I knew Stefan lived here too so it would probably annoy him more to find out that I had sex with his brother. I don't think he was home though, he's probably out with that girl from earlier.

A few hours later, Damon was sleeping on his bed with his arms wrapped around me, I quietly and sneakily got up and grabbed my clothes. When I was tiptoeing down the stairs, I heard someone going inside, I saw the door open, and standing there outside was Stefan and the same girl earlier. They were looking at me with confused faces, they were probably wondering why I was only wearing a bra and jeans and was bare foot.

I smiled at them and they smiled back...this is awkward...
Stefan broke the silence.

"Jade. What are you doing here? Where's my brother?"

The girl interrupted and asked quickly.

"You know her?"

"Yeah..we met earlier in school."
Stefan answered, still on that calm voice of his. What a lie. She probably don't know about Stefan's little vampire secret.

"Oh you mean Damon, yeah..I was just with him a while ago, he's upstairs sleeping, we um kinda did something that included a bed earlier..."
I talked calmly and fearlessly, not realizing that I just implied something that looks bad, because Damon looked twice my age, even in vampire years, I think..

Then there was an awkward silence again.. The girl suddenly nodded awkwardly and quickly talked, she walked inside and stood at the end of the steps.

"I'm Elena, nice to meet you."
She smiled at me totally ignoring the fact that I'm half naked.

I smiled back.

Just when it couldn't get more awkward, Damon walked down behind me.
"Hello brother."
I turned around then saw him smile at me.
I quickly put my shirt and shoes on then I walked down next to Elena. I saw Damon's reaction when he saw Elena, it's like he was confused and shocked. I saw how Damon and Elena looked at it at each other, it's like they were staring into each other's eyes. Stefan quickly interrupted the awkwardness.
"So um Elena, this is my brother, Damon."
He cleared his throat and hoped for someone else to talk. Damon just wiped his reaction away and walked closer to Elena. He took her hand and kissed the back of it. He looked up at Elena and smirked.

"Hello Elena."
Damon talked slow and calm.
Elena just took her hand back and smiled at him. I looked at Stefan and he looked like he wants to throw a big stick through Damon's back.

"You okay there Stefan?"
I asked sounding a bit sarcastic.
He just ignored me. Rude. Again.