Bumping Into Elena's Twin

"What?"
Damon sounded confused, I realized that I was still on the phone with him.

"It's Elena. She's here....smirking at me.."
Something was a little off about how Elena looked at me.

"No! Jade. That's not Elena. She's right here. Come here now. That's not Elena."

I drifted off staring at Elena, trying to figure out what was going on, I didn't hear half of what Damon said.

"Elena?" I asked, kinda scared.

I heard Damon screaming through the phone but I couldn't understand a thing he was saying.

Before I knew it I was pinned against a tree and "Elena" grabbed my phone and threw it away.

"Hello Jade. I've heard a lot about you." She smirked at me again, she looked evil for some reason.

"El-"

"I'm not Elena. Jade. I'm the great Katherine, and Elena is my doppelgänger, and I am distracting you."

"Distracting me from what?"

"You'll see."

Now she got me worried.

A few seconds later, she checked her phone and smirked, then she ran off without saying a word.

I ran home as supernaturally quickly as I can.

I looked around, the door was open. I ran inside and everything was a mess, I saw Stefan lying on the floor with a wooden stake on his stomach.

"Stefan!"

I ran to his side. He looked weak.

"What the hell happened here?!!?!"

I asked frantically whilst pulling the stake out of him. I helped him up and he started talking weakly.

"It's Klaus. He took Damon and Elena."

My eyes widened. I was so worried.

"What are we gonna do? Where did he take them?"
"I don't know. I don't know where."
He groaned a little while holding his wound.

"I know what he wants."

"What?"

"Klaus. He wants me to turn myself in. He wants me dead. And I will do so, for Damon and Elena."
I knew I was probably gonna die, but for them, it was worth it.

"Jade, you can't do that, we'll find another way, you don't have to be a slave to Klaus or die."

I was shocked by what he said, I thought he hated me guts after what happened.
I snapped immediately.

"Like you care. Now if you excuse me, I'm just gonna go and turn myself into Klaus."
I tuned around and started walking to the open door when Stefan rushed infront of me, he was a bit more stronger after he healed.

"Stefan. Get out of my way."

"Jade. You're being too dramatic. There is another way, we can save them and kill Klaus."

"Or you can stay here and let me die."
I said, not showing any emotion whatsoever.

"I'm not allowing that."

"Why. I thought you hated my presence after what I did to Elena."

"When I came back earlier, she remembered everything, she explained to me what happened..."

"..I saved your girlfriend..no big deal...now let me save her again.."

He sighed.
"Why do you care so much about her and Damon that you would die for them, I mean I would, but you? Why would you do that?"

I took a deep breath.

"Because I want you to have the life you've always wanted. To be happy."

He smiled slightly at me.

"We're gonna save them and you're not going to die."

I smiled slightly back.

"Fine. Then. How exactly are we gonna save them?"

"I don't know but Klaus said he's giving you until the next full moon, to turn yourself in or they die."

"Wait, that's less than four weeks.."
I said worriedly.

"I know. We will find a way to save them. Without you dying."

"Thanks, Stefan."

He smiled slightly and nodded.

And in that moment, I swear, I knew that I love him more than I've ever loved anyone.