Trust

"Elena."
I took a deep breath, I didn't know what to say or how to explain to her of what happened last night. She looked around, she looked confused while she sat up, she looked back to me again, I knew she was waiting for an explanation.

"What...happened?"
Her voice sounded kinda weak and soft.

"It's um a long story.."
My voice trailed off. How was I supposed to say that she may or may not be in transition?...

"Why am I so hungry?"
Well, now I know she is in transition, I had to tell her what was at least going on with her.

"Elena, something happened last night...I fed you my blood because you were gonna be a sacrifice. Elena..you died..and now you're in transition..."
I saw her eyes widened. I knew she was scared. I needed to help her.

"Wh- what? I- I'm a....I'm so hungry. I- I don't- why am I so hungry?!?!?"
She was starting to panic, she stood up and I tried to calm her down.

"Elena, calm down, you need to calm down."

"I can't. I can't. I- I'm just so hungry!"

"Elena, calm down, I'm here, I'm right here, I will help you, you just need to calm down."
She was trying to calm herself down, she was breathing heavily and looking down, trying to figure out what to do. I decided to get her some blood, I didn't know where or how, but I was gonna try.

"Elena, I need you to stay right here, I will get you some help, I need you to calm down and not leave."
She nodded while still looking down, I felt so bad for her, I remember how I faced this alone, it was a nightmare.

I rushed outside and listened carefully for anyone walking around the woods, I heard someone, I rushed to the guy, he had blue eyes and blonde hair, he was looking at me strangely, wondering what I was doing infront of him.  I compelled him to follow me and not make a sound. A few minutes later, we were back in the cellar, Elena was standing in the corner, she was still in shock. She kinda looked possessed though.

She looked up and shook her head.
"No. No. No. Get him away from me. I can't. I can't drink his blood. I can't kill him."
She probably knew this guy, she really tried to resist the hunger, but she had no choice.

"Elena, you're not gonna kill him, you just need a little bit, it's gonna be okay. Trust me."
I tried to reasoned with her. I think I gained her trust because she nodded in agreement and took the guy's hand, she hesitated but soon started to bite it and started, well, you know what happens next.

A few minutes later, I compelled the guy to forget about what happened and to go home.
There was an awkward moment of silence.

"So, you knew that guy?.."
I asked, trying to make a conversation.

"His name is Matt, we're..very close friends."
I nodded at her response.

"Hey, you're gonna be okay. I know what you're going through, I'm here for you."
I assured her. I wanted her to know that I'm always here for her.

"I need to talk to Stefan."
She looked at me, I knew she needed to tell him about this, but I also knew Stefan will kill me if he finds out that I did this to her.

"Elena, I can't let you tell him about this, he's.. He's gonna kill me, I can't let you tell him."

"He won't kill you. I just. I need to talk to him. Please"
I sighed, I told her that she couldn't go out in the sunlight, but I knew she needed to talk to Stefan so badly, not just about the vampire thing. So I gave her my ring. She assured me that she will come back, one second later, she was gone.