Chapter 1

I probably won't update this story as often as I update my others but I wanted to make one of these so here it goes.Most of the characters belong to MCR or Warner Bros and the cover is not mine all rights go to original owner.

Dead Beats POV

My old Trans Am was speeding through what used to be California, now it's just a dusty wasteland.
My radio was loud enough so I could hear it but quiet enough that anyone outside couldn't hear it.Right now I was listening to All The Small Things my blink 182.Even if the world ended I was still obsessed with music.I was aware that the fabulous four were members of one of my favourite bands this gave me a lot of information about them.I noticed the small shack on the horizon.I was low on supplies and this was the closest place that I could get them.I parked my car as close as I could to the entry before entering the store.

I hear a faint bell chime from somewhere in the small shack.All of a sudden I had four pairs of eyes on me. before they could say anything I sprinted outside.I knew who they were and they knew of me.Hopefully they didn't see my face.

The two closest to the door were outside and the others close behind.
I knew I couldn't out run this one so I made sure my bandana was covering most of my face and my sunglasses covering my eyes before turning around.

"What was that about?"Kobra Kid asked.

"Why'd you run?"Party Poison asked.

"I believe your brother asked a similar question."I said with a smirk.Then all four raised their guns at me while I kept mine tucked away.

"How did you know that?"Party asked his voice full of venom.

"Never thought I would be held at gun point by heroes."I said think about what words would come next.

"Heroes?"Fun Ghoul said lowering his gun slightly.

"Yes Heroes lets be frank your the ray of hope in every way."I said with a smirk while grabbing my gun."Now if you don't mind me I'm going to leave."I said jumping in the car.They all tried to stop me yet I got in the car and speed off.I looked in my rear view mirror and saw them running around the back of the store most likely to their car. It was almost to dark to see when I pulled up at a different store, this one larger and more organised with the last one you could steal things way too easily that was the main reason I used that store.

"I was wondering when I would see you again miss Destroya."I hated that name it's what I was called before BL/ind kidnapped me.I escaped on my own that was the main reason I changed my name, some how it leaked that I changed my name and now everyone's looking for Dead Beat instead of Destroya. The stores owner said I looked like Destroya and now insists on calling me it.

"That's not my name.Do you have any cans of Power pup."

"If that's not your name then what is? I have a few cans but I have something better."He disappeared behind the counter and returned with 10 cans of Power Pup and something hidden by a plastic bag.He pulled out a can and turned to show me the logo.Baked beans.

"And there not poisonous?"I asked thinking it was to good to be true.

"Yep, and I will give them to you if you tell me your name."He smirked.

"How many are there?"I asked.

"23."He said showing me the bag.

"The names Desert Song."I lied.

"I like it.Now go on you need to sleep." He knew I was lying I could see it.

It was to dark to see now so I slept in my car as normal. It was well hidden and I only slept for a few hours before I sped off.I turned on my cars radio and was greeted by Doctor D's voice.

"This female killjoy appeared to be traveling alone and seemed to know a lot about the four.She never gave out her name but the four think she may be the most wanted killjoy, Dead Beat."I laughed I grabbed what looked like an old phone out of the glove box and began pressing the keys. I spoke into the device with a laugh. Before chucking it out the window.
A few seconds my voice was heard on the radio.

"You are absolutely right."