Chapter 20

Dead Beat's POV

''Hello...Eli."he said.

"How's life?"I asked with a smirk.He hated that question.The other killjoys grouped behind me.

"How's yours."He asked.

"Your tore the only hope of a life that I ever had away from me.''I raised my gun ever so slightly.

"I created you, you obey me."he stated.

"Who told you that?"I said in a sickly sweet tone.I raised my gun as quick as I could and fired just as fast.Hitting him in the head as the others shot at the Dracs surrounding him.Each one of them collapsed as everyones bullet hit it's mark.

"That was to easy." I said as I eyed the bodies suspiciously.

"Are you complaining?" Party asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Party you don't know him like I do.He doesn't give in not until everything is perfect.''I said slightly annoyed.

"Take off the masks.''Fun Ghoul instructed.

''Why?"asked Party.

"We can blend in."Missile whispered.

'Way to go, kiddio."Ghoul said happily.

''Don't call me kiddio.''she growled as she lifted   off one of the monsters masks and she gasped when she saw the mangled human face that the mask hid.

"Lift up the mask off the one you killed."Jet Star said quietly and everyone did as they were told.

Each face completely unrecognisable apart from one.As Party lifted up the mask of the dead Drac he let out a strangled cry.I turned my head to see what had caused the fearless Killjoy to make such a noise.

And even though his face was covered in blood and bruises  you cold still  see the mousey hair and the skinny face that was normally hidden.

The mask Party had lifted was hiding Kobra Kid's face.

He looked at his hands with disgust and tried as hard as he could to get the blood out of his fingernails.