Chapter 5

Party Poison

She couldn't be dead.She was alive she had to be.She was obviously talented she could fake her death again, right?

"I'm going on a run, anyone coming?"I called out and Fun Ghoul answered.

"I will Party."And he followed me out the door.I smiled when I saw the Trans Am slowly I opened the door and slid into the drivers seat as Ghoul slid in next to me.I began to drive away.

"You miss her don't you?"Fun Ghoul said.

"Who?"I asked.

"Dead Beat."He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

" I guess I do.She was a good Killjoy." I said.

"You don't think she's dead do you." He knew me too well.I sighed.

"No I don't, shes to smart to do something like that."I said as Fun Ghoul began to fiddle with the radio. That's when I heard it.I almost broke down into tears because of it.Thats when I heard the all to familiar words. Even through the static I understood it perfectly.

When I was a young boy...

"Party..."Fun Ghoul whispered as I pulled out by ray gun.

"Yes?"I asked through gritted teeth.

"Thank you."He said. I stopped the car and stepped outside.

I saw them in the distance just a few at first I thought they were Dracs but on closer inspection I noticed that they were killjoys.

"You may wanna come out here."I told Ghoul who was still in the car. "Killjoys."This got his attention.

"Good guys?"He asked.

"My guess is as good as yours."I stated.

"Holy smokes."He said this confused me he hardly ever had a problem with swearing.Thats when I saw five familiar faces.

They raised their guns at us while we kept ours lowered.

"Star that's Party Poison and Fun Ghoul."One said.

"I know that."The leader said as he came forward.

"Do you have a death wish?You are the most wanted killjoy and you didn't even raise your gun."

"Oh, but I know you."I said whilst he raised an eyebrow.

"We both do."Ghoul said.

"How?"Someone said from behind be. I recognised that voice it made sense that they would be working together.I smirked before answering.

"Well you did save rock and roll."