Chapter 7

Party's POV

I slammed my foot on the execrator as Ghoul turned the radio up.

"What's going on?"he asked me as if I haven't been with him the whole time.
My eyes stayed focused on the road as the diner came into view.Ghoul and I both raised our guns as we entered the old building.

"Party!"Jet yelled.

"What's wrong?"I asked sounding more confident then I was.

"She's back and she had some news." he said.

"Dead Beat?"I asked and he nodded.
I walked into the room to see everyone's guns pointed at a tied up Missile and Dead Beat.Dead Beat whispering something into missiles ear.

"What's going on?''I asked.

"These two are Korses daughters." my brother said with disgust.

"And we were waiting for your order." Jet said.

"Is this true?"I asked the eldest girl and she gave a slight nod.

"I trusted you."I whispered.

"I hate my father and after you've killed us could you kill him you would be saving everyone."Missile said.

"Again."Beat continued.

"Have they got any information?'' Frank asked.

"No we-"Missile began.

"I do I found something out when I blew up the base.A new unit has been developed it was designed to look like someone you knew or recognised to stop you from killing them like another band or something."Dead Beat said.Frank and I looked at each other.I heard one person yell out the order to kill then I heard a bang then a gunshot.

Then a silence.