Chapter 3

I love writing this story so much more then I have enjoyed my others:)

I knew they would follow, like moths to a flame .I watched them run out the door to their own car parked a few meters away from my own.I was in front of them by a few meters but I knew what I was doing, hopefully.

Battery City.BL/ind main location and they had guards everywhere .We were halfway there and would make it by nightfall.

I looked behind me to only to find them turning back.They knew were I was going . I kept racing ahead and only stopped when I was on the outskirts of zone 2.I had to walk from here or I had no chance of coming home.I noticed a few Dracs I killed one for its costume.After I got changed I was able to enter BL/ind without a worry.Everything was too plain but I could see why they liked it even without the pills it made everything seem perfect.

The kept all the explosives on the second level.Pretty stupid but it worked well for me.I walked up the stairs and turned left.I swiped my card that I found in the Dracs pocket and entered the small room.I found the explosive I needed after scanning the room for a moment.This one had a short timer but a powerful explosion. I was going to have to be fast 30 seconds to leave the building. The drop from the second floor wasn't that bad the worst that could happen was that I break my foot.

I looked down at the familiar keypad and I pressed the appropriate buttons just before pressing the final button I dropped my bandanna on the floor knowing that they would think I was killed in the explosion.I pressed the button and jumped out the window.I didn't land on my feet so that was a good thing. I jumped from my knees and began sprinting away.I made it just far enough to not get damaged by the explosion, the debris however was another matter.I dodged all of it but was still wary of rocks in my path.
Dead Beat is dead and Destroya is back.

Party Posion's POV

"Were us she going?"Ghoul asked.I looked around trying to figure it out then it hit me.

"Jet, turn this car around now."

"What's wrong?"His voice full of worry.

"She's taking us to Battery City."I said as realisation crept on the others faces.

"Why would she go there alone it's a death wish."Ghoul asked.

"Turn around now."Kobra said.

"She could of killed us."Jet said while spinning the car around.

-TimeSkip to when they're at the diner

I walked through the door my gun in hand.

"Doctor D they're alive!"Show Pony yelled.

"Why wouldn't we be?We didn't run into any Dracs."Ghoul said.

"You don't know?Doctor D can you please come down here."He yelled.
Doctor D came down from his studio.

"What's wrong,Pony?"He asked.

"The don't know what's happened." He said .

"What's going on?"I asked trying to figure it out.Doctor D began to speak.

"Dead Beat went to the city correct."I nodded."She managed to get into the explosives and set one off, destroying half the city and killing over half the staff."He explained.

"That's amazing!"I exclaimed.

"Killing herself in the process ."He said sadly.

"I knew she was insane."Kobra said.
A small voice came from behind him.

"Aren't we all."