Chapter 4:Hanging out Time

Setsuna's POV~
At the end of school,Kayano came up to me,"Ne,Sakurazaki-san.How about we hang out tomorrow since it's Saturday?"suggested Kayano.Hanging out?"Sure,it's not like I have anything to do tomorrow.So how about 10 a.m.?"I replied smoothly."Yup,I'll call the others then!"Kayano said again and then left.
Yup,another day with my classmate,gotta get ready for home."Let's meet at the fountain near Kunugigaoka then,"she said and I nodded back to her.
Time skip~(This show how lazy I am XD)
After I woke up,I wore a white shirt with long sleeve with a black vest.I also wear a yellow tie.I also wore long black pants and unbutton the lower 3 buttons of my shirt and folded bothe my sleeve until it shortened on my arm.(Karozul:It's like the media's picture but with Setsuna's face,and not Len Kagamine.)I continue wearing my choker and bracelet since it's my limiter and my watch.
After that,I just simply take my medicine for my motion sickness(I have transportation sickness except for helicopters and cars) and take the train to the fountain instead of calling Konoha because he deserve a good night sleep.When I'm on the train station,I could feel a lot of eyes on me since I'm so 'handsome'.When I see what time was it,it was only 9 a.m.,too early but enough time to look around the place.
I sighed deeply,"It seems being too 'handsome' is a problem,"I said to myself as girls are swooning at the sight of me.I really want to hide my face now.I walked around the place and sadly,nothing interest me.I checked my watch and it's almost 10 a.m.I don't want to be late so I run towards the fountain.
Yada's POV~
I was invited by Kayano-chan to a girl's day out.And I know this is supposed to be a secret,but I think I have fallen for Sakurazaki-san.I never tell anyone about this because this is embarrassing.I was wearing my regular clothes and waiting at the fountain.Nakamura,Kataoka-chan,Kayano-chan,Okano-chan and Kurahashi-chan was at the fountain too.I heard sounds of running footsteps and saw Sakurazaki-san ruining towards us.
Wait,
Running towards us?!!!
And I blushed at how handsome she is!
Setsuna's POV~
I saw Nakamura,Kataoka,Kayano,Okano,Kurahashi and Yada-san at the fountain.I immediately run towards them and said,"Guten tag,ladies~"with my teasing tone and seductive smirk!And,
3,
2,
1,
They blushed madly!Except Nakamura cause she only smirked,"Wow,seems like someone's lookin' pretty hot!"she exclaimed.I laughed at them and said,"Anyone not here yet?".They shooked their heads and Kayano said,"It's a girls day out after all~",I'm puzzled,so I asked,"And I'm invited because.....?"I trailed down not knowing why."Since it's the girls day out,we might ended up meeting some thugs or perverts so I thought why not invite you because you can fight 30 buffy armed men and won without any weapons.We want you to protect us and we also took this chance to know more about you~"Nakamura slyly said.I nodded my head in understanding."I see..."I wondered lamely.
"Now,the first plan is to go shopping!"Okano said."Eh,why shopping?"I asked her."Well,now that we've seen how 'handsome' you looked in men's clothings,we decided to play 'dress up'!With you being our 'doll'!!!"Nakamura said again.I stared at them with horror as I imagine what they'll force me to wear.And so,I was dragged by them to all men's clothing store they know.When I enter the first store,I can feel that a lot of girls in there with their boyfriends staring at me,I'm already scared.With me knowing 3 perverted girls,the more I change my clothes,the more flashy and less I wore.
Time skip to 2 hours later~
'I never know that dressing up would be this tiring'I mentally said that to myself as I was panting heavily."Wow,these clothes sure suit you a lot,Setsu-kun.We really want to see you wearing them again but we don't have enough money to buy them,"whined Kurahashi.I don't know why,but they started calling 'Setsu-kun',not that I hate it,but I actually like it!
"If you guys really want to see me wearing them again,then I'll buy them then,"I replied to them.They stared at me,"But it's really expensive,Setsu-kun"said Kataoka with a concerned voice.I waved my left hand at them and said,"Nah,something like this is pretty cheap for me since I'm from a very rich household after all."I stated."Okay then,Setsu-kun!"Yada said.
"Now,let go to the next plan!And its Karaoke Time!!"Nakamura exclaimed.Karaoke....for real?.I shrugged anyway.Im holding most of the bags since I'm the only 'man' in this day out.They walked into a karaoke room and Nakamura pays this time.
I settled the bags down on the left sofa and sit beside it.I watched them singing karaoke and I gotta say,they're pretty good at it.i continue listening to them singing until Nakamura stared at me."What?"I said to her."Why don't you go sing some songs too?",what did she say?"Eh?"I said in surprise."Yeah,it's always us singing,but why don't you sing too?"added Yada.The other girls look at me with puppy eyes,begging to sing a song.Thats it,I'm weak against girl's puppy eyes anyway,I already lost this fight.
"Fine,I'll sing some then,"I said to them.They high-fives each other and sat down.I choosed my favourite Japanese song,that is "Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder".
I picked up the microphone and started singing,
"migikata ni murasaki chouchou  KISU o shita kono heya no sumi de
setsunai to iu kanjou o shiru  hibiku PIANO  fukyouwa-on