Chapter 5:Exam Time

Disclaimer:I do not own Assassiantion Classroom and Mahou Sensei Negima~
Setsuna's POV~
"Now then,shall we start?"said Korosensei with his clones around me."What is this?"I asked Korosensei."Nurufufufu,exams are about to come up so I'm conducting the 'High-Speed Lesson Time',Setsuna-kun"He replied."But why does Setsu-kun have no Korosensei-clones teaching her?"someone said but I ignore him/her."Because last time I gave Setsuna-kun a surprise test,she scored perfect on them,so I think Setsuna-kun doesn't need my teachings."I gave whoever said that a thumbs up."Yup,and it's pretty easy too!"I added.
Korosensei continue teaching other people while I just read my manga named 'Mahou Sensei Negima!',apparently my favourite character has the same name as me,lucky!
Time Skip to test time~
We walked towards the main building with confidence.Im so gonna ace these test!After we sat at our seats,we immediately started doing the test.Unsurprisingly,it's rea~lly easy for me,the genius prodigy who graduated from 150 colleges of different country~.
Japanese Literature:
I slashed all the monster with one strike,really easy while hearing some people saying,"How can he solve the question so easily?!"or"So fast?!!"
History:
Dammit,why are they so many mistakes here and there,sure I finished the paper fast,but there might be too many mistake now!!!Welp,gotta change them all.
English:
Once again,sooooo~ many grammar mistake and misspelled words.I really want to crush whoever created these questions.
Mathematics:
Wow,pretty easy.I continue shoot the monster with my gun one by one,one by one.But I got bored,and so started changing the question's mistake,one by one.
Science:
Wow,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have no comments on how many wrong formulas these question has,no point judging them,only gotta change them all!!I continue blasting all the monster with one strikes again.
Time skip to 2 hours later~
"Stop your pencil and hand over the paper,worthless brats!"said this Oono guy.Seems like this is also a jerky teacher too.All the teachers and students here in the main building must be like this then,
Mental note to self:Never date anyone from the main building~
I handed over the papers to the person in front of me and started packing my things.Im so gonna ace this test,i knew I'm gonna ace this.
Time skip to tomorrow~
"Now then,I got the test score now,Nurufufufu~"said Korosensei with his usual voice.All of us were very nervous about our scores,but not me.
"In English section,the one that scored the highest in class E and the highest in the overall score is......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Setsuna-kun!With an impossible score of 300 out of 100!!!"Krosensei exclaimed,shocking everyone in class!!!"What?!!!!"they shouted while looking at me."Now how did you do this,Setsuna-kun?"he asked me."Meh,there's too many grammar mistakes and mispelled words,I just have to change them all."I said smoothly.
"Nakamura-San,you also did well as you score 100 score in it too,Nagisa-kun.you just need to change your habits of misspelling words and such."Korosensei added.
                                                    Sakurazaki Setsuna
                                                          1st in English
"Good,next is Japanese Literature!The highest in Class E is......Setsuna-kun again!With the perfect full 100 score!"said Korosensei again.I nodded to myself,proud of myself.
                                                   Sakurazaki Setsuna
                                                1st in Japanese Literature
"Continuing is History,once again the highest in it is still Setsuna-kun!!!With another impossible score of 300 out of 100 again!!!!!"Korosensei exclaimed,I swear I'm getting bored as Im always first."Too many mistaken names and wrongly arranged years like 1937 wrong with 1936 right and etc...."I trailed down.
                                                    Sakurazaki Setsuna
                                                           1st in History
____________________________________________________________
I tuned out since it really boring,but all I know is that I scored 297 out of 100 in Science and ranked first again and scored 300 scores out of 100 in Mathematics and 293 out of 100 in Home Economics.In the overall ranking scores,I got first with the insane score of 1390 out of 600,with 790 scores as more.
Asano's POV~
"How can someone score 1390 scores out of 600 scores,this doesn't makes sense!"My homeroom teacher complained,I don't know who scored that high,but I only know he/she's name is Sakurazaki Setsuna,because of him/her,I got second in the overall ranking.
Sakurazaki Setsuna,just you wait.I'll crush you down in the next exams!
_________________________________________________________
Chapter 5 end!
Karozul sign out!
Sakurazaki Setsuna sign out too!