79.Mark (Got7)

"Isn't this fun?!" I yelled as I frolicked through the field. "Only because I'm with you!" Mark said. He suddenly grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Oh (y/n), I love you so much!" He said. "I love you too Mark!" We started leaning in for a kiss, but my head slammed on the desk. I hissed and slowly looked up. I rubbed my forehead and everyone was looking at me. "Are you okay?" My teacher asked. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." I said quietly. There were a few snickers and I looked over at Mark who was trying not to laugh. I gave him a death glare and he stopped. I blushed and we continued with the lesson. I kept nodding off again and yawning. My head almost hot the desk again, but I caught it. I felt my phone vibrate in my lap and I lifted it up. 'Stop yawning you're making me yawn!' I looked over at Mark who was in mid-yawn and laughed quietly. 'Sorry.' After class, I hauled my heavy books out of the room and trudged. Mark put his arm around me and walked next to me. "Why are you so tired? Did you get any sleep?" He asked. "Are you kidding? I stayed up all night to finish my psych essay and my stupid chemistry project." I said, sighing. "Here." Mark pat my shoulder then grabbed my books. "Thanks." I mumbled. "Don't mention it." We got to my locker and he put my books in. "What we're you dreaming about in class?" He asked. Your eye widened. "N-nothing." I said, closing my locker. I tried to speed walk away, but he grabbed my arm. "Mm, I don't think it was nothing. You were making kissy faces. You ended up kissing the desk, that's for sure." He laughed and I blushed. "Shut up." I mumbled. I started walking and he walked next to me, grabbing onto his backpack straps. "So, what were you dreaming about?" "I'm not telling." "Why not?" "Because I- just because." I crossed my arms and huffed. He poked my cheek. "Tell me, tell me." He kept poking me and I smacked his hand. "Ow! You struck me. I can't believe you would do that." He said, feigning hurt. I rolled my eyes and he got serious. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. "What do you mean? Nothing is wrong." I said, annoyed. "I just don't want to tell you. Now leave it alone." I said a little harshly. "Fine, don't. Well my class is the other way, see ya later." He turned around and I sighed. I didn't mean to come off harsh, but I didn't want to tell him that I dreamt of kissing my best friend. After school, Mark caught up with me as I was walking out. "Hey." He said. "Hi." There was an awkward silence. "I'm sorry about snapping at you earlier. It's just my dream is kind of embarrassing and I didn't want to tell you ." I said, blushing. He smiled. "It's okay. I'm sorry for pushing you." I really wanted to tell him, but I was scared he might be weirded out, but I took a risk. "Do you really want to know what it was?" I asked. "Only if you want to tell me." I took a deep breath. "Well, I had a dream that you and I were out in a field and we were running around, having fun." I said. He raised and eyebrow. "Is that it?" "Well, no, um, we stopped and uh, we said we loved each other and we almost kissed." I said, trying to laugh it off. "Isn't that weird?" He looked a little surprised. "That was your dream?" He asked. I nodded and looked down. "That's cute." I looked up at him. "Huh? It's cute?" "Yeah. Too bad it was an almost kiss and not a real one." He said quietly. "What's that supposed to mean?" He shrugged innocently. "You figure it out." I stopped walking and thought for a second. Does that mean he wanted us to kiss? Why does it matter to him. He would never see me like that anyway. Or will he? Or does he?! Then realized Mark was way ahead of me. I ran and caught up with him and just saw the smug look on his face. "Mark." I said. "Yeah?" "What am I to you?" I asked. He suddenly started laughing and I blushed. "I'm serious!" I grabbed his hand and made him face me. "What exactly am I to you?" I asked again. He grinned and looked at me. "A beautiful girl whom I'm glad to have in my life." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I wish you could see how I feel about you." I raised my eyebrows. "W-what?" He poked my forehead. "I like you. Don't you get it?" I blinked a few times. "Do you like me? I mean, I already know the answer, I just want to hear you say it." I scoffed. "Well aren't you confident." I said. "But yes. I-I like you." I said. "Good, now we can finish your dream and make it real." He grabbed my hands and kissed me.