85.Dino (Seventeen)

"Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?" I called out from the balcony. There was rusting in the bushes below and my Romeo popped out of them, waving the leaves away. I looked down. "Oh, there you are." "Juliet, your parents aren't around, right?" "Duh, otherwise I wouldn't have called you all the way up here. Romeo struggled to climb up so I scoffed and grabbed his arm, pulling him over the railing. "Why is your room up so high?" He asked, dusting himself off. "Oh boo-hoo, you want to see me, right?" I asked. He glared at me. "If you're not nicer to me, I'm gonna stop coming around." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "I'm just teasing you. I'm glad you're here." I leaned up to kiss him, but he hesitated and smiled nervously. I gave him a look to lean in, but he just stood there. "Cut!" I sighed and let go of him while our director talked to him. "Romeo, you have to kiss Juliet. Did you not rehearse?" Chan rubbed the back of his neck. "No, w-we did." "Then what's the problem? Does (y/n)'s breath stink?" I gasped and frowned at him. "No, it's not that." "Then what is it?" "Uh, it's nothing. I'm sorry." He said. "Chan, if you keep stopping, I'm gonna have to replace you." The director said. Chan's eyes widened and he nodded once. "Right, it won't happen again." "Okay, let's pick up where we left off at I'm just teasing...and action!" I hugged Romeo and smiled. "I'm just teasing you. I'm glad you're here." I have Chan a look and slowly leaned in. He closed his eyes tightly and kissed me quickly. "M-me too." "Cut! Everyone take five." I sighed again and went to get a drink of water. "Chan, can you come here please?" Chan lowered his head and walked off stage to the director. "Yes?" Chan asked. "What play is this?" The director asked. "Romeo and Juliet-" "Wrong! This is Modern Day Romeo and Juliet." He said, putting emphasis on 'modern'. "Since this is modern, I'm not asking for a dramatic deep kiss, all you need to do is give her a peck. About a second. That's all this scene really requires. Why can't you do that?" He asked. Chan looked down. "I don't know." "Well you need to. I want you and (y/n) to go rehearse this some more right now. Go." "Yes sir." Chan looked at me and I gave him a sympathetic look as he walked over to me. "He wants us to-" "I know, come on." He grabbed his hand and took him backstage. "Chan, what's wrong? We've practiced this plenty of times before, what's wrong now?" I asked. He started blushing and looked away. "You can tell me." I put my hand on his arm. "I-It's just, I don't know. I'm just embarrassed." He said. "Why?" "Well, when it's just us, I'm fine. But when people are watching, I don't know, I just think what if I mess up? What if I miss your lips? What if I bop your nose?" "Why are you so worried?" "Because I've never really kissed a girl, okay? This doesn't count because we're acting. I just don't really know how to, you know, kiss, I guess." "Wait, you haven't had your first kiss yet?" I asked. "What, are you gonna make fun of me?" He asked. "No, never. I think it's cute actually." "It's not cute! It's sad. Everyone I know has had their first kiss except me." "It's not that bag a deal-" "Well to me it is." I pouted. I couldn't help but notice how cute he looked. "Well, do you want to?" He looked at me. "What?" "Do you want to have your first kiss?" I asked. "U-uh, what-what do you-" "With me. Do you want to have your first real kiss with me? No acting, no characters, just (y/n) and Chan." I said. "You know, so you can get the hang of it." I said quickly after. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Uh, y-yeah. Sure." I grinned and held his shoulders. "You have to lean in too, okay?" I asked. He blushed and nodded. We both started leaning in slowly until your lips touched. Without realizing it, I put my arms around his neck and we stayed like that until we heard someone clear their throat. Surprised, we quickly pulled away. "You know the kiss only lasts a second, not a minute." Our director said. "Right, sorry." The director grinned at us. "Chan, can you kiss her now?" He asked. Chan smiled and nodded. "Yeah." "Great, now get in your places." We started the scene from the beginning and when we got to the part, I gave him a reassuring look. "I'm glad you're here." I said. We both leaned it and kissed successfully. "Me too." He said. After we finished running through the entire play, I went up to Chan and hugged him. "I'm so glad rehearsal is over." I said. "I'm exhausted." He just laughed and I let go. "You did great by the way. All the kisses were spot on." I said, making an okay sign with my hand. "All thanks to you." He said. "Aw, did I really help you?" I asked. He smiled shyly and nodded. "Let me know if you ever need anymore practice." I said, teasing him. He blushed and laughed. "I was gonna go get some ice cream before I go home, do you want to come with me?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." I looped my arm in his and started walking. "By the way, (y/n)?" "Hm?" "C-Can I kiss you again?" I chuckled. "Well I did say I was here to help." "No, not for help, I mean for real." He seemed very serious. "Hmm, I don't know. The first time was just so I could help you. If you want to keep kissing me, you have to make me your girlfriend." I said. "Okay, then will you be my girlfriend?" "What's gotten into you today?" I asked, chuckling. "I don't know. A certain girl swept me off my feet." "A little backwards, but okay. And yes, I'll be your girlfriend." He smiled and grabbed my face and kissed me.