Chapter 3: Cadet light sir! Cadet L sir

"NOOOO I WON'T LET YOU EAT HIM" Levi shouted as he tried to sort out his gere to slay the beast....
But his hands were too shaky

What will I tell him after this......he thought to himself his eyes started to fill up with salty water
"I can't let him see me crying I can't let him see me crying...."

Eren slid down the gullet of the Titan he wasn't chewed but swallowed whole.
"FUCK!" Levi shouted in utter panic as his gere wasn't working properly.

He fell to the floor surrounded by thoughts bloodthirsty lunatics.
Panic rushed over him he actually didn't know what to do....

He grabbed his blades and dug them into the Titan that had eaten eren and begun to climb.
"Hang in there eren..." He repeated to himself
When he reached the mouth that was the easy ish part as the Titan automatically opens it mouth when it knows there is a human near.

Levi slid down the throat and then stabbed the side as he spotted red blood like liquid...
He couldn't find him eren was no where to be seen.

"Eren!" He shouted "eren can you hear me?"
Levi scanned each body that was floating in the sea of blood but eren was nowhere to be seen...
Levi pulled out his blade and fell into the warm liquid
"Must be the Titans stomach acid.." Levi moaned as he wasn't a big fan on things that wasn't clean.

At that moment not far away there was a human that looked like eren floating above the surface....looking ether dead or unconscious

Levi swam to him not caring about the floating guts and other human insides that surrounded him, he just needed to get to him.

When he reached him it was indeed eren but something must of happened to him before he fell inside the Titan....when Levi embraced him he seamed so weak almost like he had transformed into a Titan himself and was resting afterwords.

Levi pulled him away and felt for his heart.....
His hand was trembling and he couldn't feel a beat....

So he tried his pulse just below his jaw. No pulse
He even put his head to his chest....but Levi was pretty sure he had to get them out of the Titan and save him.

How?
You ask?

Levi tried to get his gere to work but it wasn't...
They was trapped

He had an idea though....but it could decrease the survival of eren jeager
"Please don't die...please don't die...." Levi repeated to himself trying to keep himself calm..

"DAM IT!" He moaned "WHY DIDNT YOU BRING YOUR GERE!"
Levi looked around his plan was to were Eren's gere but he had left it so he couldn't back out

He grabbed his blade....and looked at it...
"If you wasn't nearly dead this would of been a lot easier"

Levi swam to the side of the Titans stomach and stabbed the skin.....with one hand he hung onto eren and the other...

Did nothing it was impossible to climb one handed
"Come on stupid gere WORK!" Levi hit the gere and it must of kickstarted it but not for long..

Levi held eren partly over his shoulder and made his way up to the mouth of the Titan.....
He stabbed the bald up into the roof of the mouth...

This made the Titan open its mouth for a few moments....
Levi jumped.

His gere still working but very loose.
"Son of a...." He swore

"Can we help you?" Said an unfamiliar voice "L no...leave them they are Titan food? We came here to find our new captain that's it....!! Not to rescue this person..." Said another unfamiliar voice to the other person

"THIS IS CALTAIN LEVI! NOW HELP ME UP!" Levi shouted back up at them

"Cadet light sir..." Said light sharply
"Erm.... Cadet L sir...." L said shortly afterwords

"THIS ISNT A TIME FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF I HAVE A VERY VALUABLE  PERSON DIEING IN MY ARMS IF YOU DONT HELP ME NOW WE WILL NEVER BEAT THE TITANS" Levi shouted up

"YES SIR!" Light shouted down
They grabbed the rope and hauled them back up slowly.

"Grab him I can get myself up" Levi ordered and light grabbed eren under the arms and hauled him up into the wall....

"I'm no expert but I think the guy needs CPR...." L advised
"Erm....thats gay....." Light laughed

"OH YOU THINK THATS FUNNY! That my friend is dying but your going to make a gay joke out of it? Your lucky if you still get on the team after this...." Levi knelt down and lifted Eren's head up with his hand. he felt nervous about doing mouth to mouth.....but it's not like eren would know about it?

He took a deep breath and placed his mouth over Eren's and blew inside
"You press down on his chest to sir....it will help kickstart the heart again" L advised again

Light looked away almost like something was bothering him...
"Light?" L said as he caught his arm as he was trying to walk away
"Are you alright?" He asked

"I will be!"

L crossed his arms......he felt bad....his heart was aching everything light said made him seem less gay and L felt like he was falling for him...

"Come on..." Levi said between breaths....his eyes tearing up again...
He pressed down on his chest 20 times before breathing into him again...

But then eren made a sound it was like a moan slash choke it was weird...
Levi turned him on his side....

And he threw up all the humanised liquid within the Titan body that he had swallowed.
Levi dried his eyes...
He couldn't be seen crying

Not by eren

Light had walked back again but he walked straight past L and up to Levi he placed his hand on his shoulder Levi looked up at him.

"Huh" he said in shock
"Look captain....I know how it feels to nearly loose a friend" light turns and looks at L before turning back around to look at Levi again "please let me and L take him to a room...its to painful to watch and wait for them to wake up"

Levi's eyes flickered and another tear rolled down his cheek
He took of his cape and placed it on Eren's weak body...

He's gay....I know it I can see it light is in love with L......that means that means I dint have to hide......Levi thought to himself as L and light lifted eren up

"Where does he sleep sir?" Light asked
"Put him in my room so I can keep an eye on him...." Levi said emotionlessly
"Is that aloud?" L questioned "I mean I know your the captain but it's against the law..."
"Hum?" Levi asked confused as he didn't quite understand what L was getting at

"I think he means as in....."
"LEVI?" A female voice called from just below the wall

"Mikasa?" Levi grunted "what are you doing here?"
"More importantly why are you up here? Aren't you supposed to be enrolling the 2 new scouts?"

"Get back to work mikasa....." Levi turned around and walked away
She screw up her face and walked away