Chapter 5: (someones name) only if they find out my secret

Eren felt weird hugging Levi...
But it to seem weird to hug eren...
Levi was standing on his tiptoes....but He had broke his leg a few weeks before...and it began to hurt

He moaned and Eren's eyes widened with shock as Levi's leg went weak...
So he loosened his grip so Levi could pull back if he wanted.

Levi didn't want to let go....
Eren thought about things at that moment...

Does he want to be my Friend? Or something more? Do guys hug other guys? Maybe he heard what I was saying before I jumped yesterday....
Oh crap
Eren thought to himself

Levi was facing away from his work he was doing earlier....and eren glanced over at it but it seamed weird...

Levi was writing down people's names...
And then writing afterwords "if they find out my secret"

In what looked like a black note book....

Eren pulled away.....as Levi had moved his hands onto his hips and he felt uncomfortable
His face grew red....and he started to stammer

"Erm...eh....are you okay....now.....now sir?" He said coving his face...
Levi smiled....it was a clear smile...almost evil

"Great...thanks" he said awkwardly
"Erm....may I ask why was you holding my hips?" He sighed

Levi turned away.....
Should I just tell him...come out with it? ....he thought to himself

Eren backed up to the door....he was in his captains room at 2 o'clock in morning no one is awake and Levi smiled...after he had touched Eren's hips...

"I'm sorry.....I've never had a friend before...." Levi said frowning again
"No....no...no it's fine....I understand" eren said as he moved closer to him again

Levi yawned.....and rubbed his eyes....
Eren felt tired too...

"You need your rest....you fell to sleep in your chair....here why don't you lay down in the bed too....it's not like....gay or anything were only friends and your looking out for me that's all" eren said walking to the bed and sitting down

"I'll pass..." Levi yawned again
"I don't smell!" Eren crossed his arms

"You do" Levi said sitting in his chair again....
"Ahem" eren coughed "what is it your writing anyway!"

Levi's eyes shot open again.....and his hand started to shake....
"Erm nothing....you didn't see what it was did you?"

"I saw that you wrote down names of your cadets.....I didn't see my name though....but mikasa and armin are there what does it mean sir?"

"Nothing" he whispered "I'm just paranoid...."
"Captain....?" Eren said as he sat up on the bed...
"Because I'm better....I'd like it if we could talk....." Eren said quietly

"Not anything odd or anything.....but as a kid I heard things....about the underground town..."
Levi turned around in his chair and looked at eren his mouth open...

"No one was supposed to know! And no one knew about me ether!" Levi snapped
"EVERYONE heard of you.....why I mean you were the best thief around....I mean you killed people because they touched your arm and things..but..."

"EREN!" Levi shouted
"Nobody should know about who I was okay!" Levi said his hands shaking his face full of anger...

"Levi.....tell me about you!" He said and he smiled and tapped the bed
Levi sighed "why did I let this little shit in my room..."

Eren laughed
Levi sluggishly got out of his chair and sat on the side of his bed and started talking to eren...
"I was 19.....reckless lad! Murder thief some even called me a pirate! Thoughts were the days me my sister and brother ruined everyone's lives! Steeling there food...."
Levi began....

"At this time you would of been about 9 eren..."
"I KNOW! I don't really talk about it much but because of you I killed 2 fully grown men!" He smirked
"Not something to be proud of eren but okay...."

"Well the military police...were after me of cause.....hard to believe I became there captain but.....yeah it happened so quick..."

"Was it true you wanted to murder captain Erwin Smith?" Eren leaned in closer he was like a little child listening to a story

"Yes...but it turned out Erwin was the only guy who kept me on my feet...." Levi sighed trying not to think about it
"After my sister and brother died...he was the only one to drag me out of my depression....I was so lonely and lost without them...it changed me....but joining the cadets! There was no regrets there"

"I'm sorry...." Eren placed his hand on his shoulder
" it's sad to hear that my idol can feel pain too..." He smiled
"I thought you was the most strongest and bravest person the walls held....but deep inside your just like everyone else your just 'Levi' not captain Levi.....your human"

"It's funny you say that eren..." Levi laughed "I remember seeing you as a little kid....after I lost them your smiling face so happy to see us....it's almost like you remind me of my sister"

"I wish I knew her...." Eren sighed
"She was annoying too though....but I guess all siblings are she was my younger sister....trying to be like her older brothers I suppose....I used ODM gear before I joined the scouts....she just wanted to fly like a bird....like the wings of freedom I suppose...she hasn't gone though both of them haven't I know In my heart....they live on in me..."

"Of cause they do...."
"Good night captain...." Eren turned around and rapped himself up in the duvet
Captain Levi was already on the bed and was way to tired to do anymore work for tonight...so he took of his boots and jacket and straps and fell to sleep ontop of the duvet....

Both of them fell to sleep extremely fast...