Chapter 5: nightmares

As they left the room Levi walked round to the other side of the bed and leaned over to remove his cape from the sleeping eren...but then decided to leave it...

He had work todo anyway it's not like he needed it right now at that moment.

He was about to pull the sheets over him but then saw his boots and saw how mucky they were..
"I could just take them of..." He whispered to himself
He crawled to the bottom and began to take of Eren's boots...

"Huh....w...w..what?" Eren moaned as his weak eyes opened
"Stay calm its only me..."

"W..w...why am I in here? W..w...why aren't I in my own room" he said rubbing his eyes and then he realised he had Levi's cape on him..."huh..." He said trying to lift it of of him...
"I...I...I appreciate your help....sir but...why have you given me your cape?"

"You looked cold....I apologise if it isn't helping"
Levi faced away from eren....he was being ignorant like always...
But something made eren ask him something

"I...I...I....I heard you crying to other night..." Eren wheezed
Levi started to remove Eren's over boot....but ignored his question...

"Levi....I heard you crying...why don't you show your emotions?"

Levi sighed...."don't worry about me...get your rest..you need it"
"B...b...but if I sleep were will you sleep?"

"I don't usually sleep eren....." Levi said putting the covers over him
There was a moment we're there eyes locked Levi's eyes widened and his hands rested aside Eren's body on the covers

Eren's cheeks blushed but it wasn't enough to let Levi know he had feeling for him too.
Levi smiled slightly

"Get better you idiot" Levi stroked his head before backing away and sitting by his desk...
Did Levi just smile?.....he thought to himself

Maybe mikasa and armin was right maybe I'm the only person who can get though to Levi and find out what's bothering him.....eren moaned as he tried to move

Levi turned around "try not to move....when you was inside that Titan something happened to you....I wasn't there to see it but it was enough to knock you unconscious"

He then grabbed some paper....and began to write the sound was soothing...
"Levi....why did you save me?" Eren said quietly "I jumped because I think my life is worthless...I don't want to live to just fight Titans"

"YOUR NOT WORTHLESS!" Levi shouted as he started to write a lot harder
"I'm not?"
"Okay Titans are horrible creatures eren....I admit that! We may never be able to defeat them....I have often thought about committing suicide myself....but what would all of you do without me? Without your captain!"
"I understand so you saved me because you think I'm stupid for trying to kill myself?" Eren moved slightly because he was uncomfortable
"No....your not stupid we all think it's easier to kill ourselves....then wait to be Titan food...I saved you because...." Levi sighed heavily
"I see you as a great friend to me....I don't think anyone notices me or looks at me as much as you do....I suppose they see me as scary....or bossy you haven't answered me back once since you joined....and I respect that and I'd miss you if you died.."

"Sshhhtttt....ahhh" eren moaned as his neck was hurting as he was almost sat up now.....
Levi got up out of his chair....
"Here....lay back down and try and get some rest eren...."
He walked up to him and placed his hand on his neck and helped him lay down..."I Think you must of hit your head...."
"No kidding....why else would my neck be hurting?" 

Eren rapped Levi's duvet around him and fell to sleep smelling the chests also listening to the soothing sound of Levi writing things....

Levi started to drift of to sleep sat down in his chair it was about 11 o'clock now....mostly everyone was asleep...

The new recuts had found there rooms and gone to sleep....
Mikasa and armin had fell to sleep....still unaware that eren had tried to commit suicide....

And the rest of the scouts lost in dreams too.

(Levi's dream)
"NO!" Levi sighed in shaking horror "NOOO!" As he looked down at his sister.....the only thing left was her head, froze with an expression that would give you nightmares....

"WHY...why now? Why me?" He cried his blades covered with Titan blood..
"I'll killed 3...on my own I protected her...."

He looked round to find his brother...."SHORN!" Levi shouted but there was no reply "SHORN!" He shouted again Levi stopped him and the last words he squeezed out was "Levi....Titan...behind you"

And he was dead!
Levi tightly gripped the blades and jumped again....fighting once again....screaming shouting sobbing crying weeping....

"YOU KILLED THEM!"
"YOU KILL EVERYONE!"
"DONT YOU HAVE A HEART!

"DIE!"
"DIE!"
"FUCKING DIE!"
(End of Levi's dream)

Levi sat shaking in his chair sweating and crying violently...
Crying names eren had never heard about before...

"Levi?" Eren said sat bold up right as he heard Levi shouting in his sleep..

He Sat rocking in his chair trying to stop himself from remembering the memory's he's longed to forget....

"Levi talk to me... "

Eren was frightened he hadn't seen such a great fighter such a good role model like captain Levi brake down and cry like this....

"Levi it was just a dream....calm down please your scaring me"

Levi buried his head in his elbow and cried harder.....like a little boy who had just seen his mother die....
"I want to forget....why can't I forget!" Levi sobbed

Eren pulled of his covers and placed his feet on the floor he wasn't in much pain now he had some sleep....
He walked up to Levi and made him turn round...
Eren said nothing but rapped his arms round him and Levi buried his head into his shoulder.

"It's okay Levi....it was a dream....it wasn't happening again.."
"T..t....thank you eren..." Levi's sobs were muffled by Eren's shoulder

Levi hugged him tightly....until he was calm again....until the pain had faded