Chapter 6

Breanna's POV

I am a little excited to hang out with the girls of Fifth Harmony. They seem nice, but, mom I-I mean Jesy seemed uneasy about me staying with them while they do soundcheck, meet and greet and when they perform tonight.

We're on our way to their dressing room right now. I'm walking in between, who I believe is Ally and Dinah, and I'm not positive I forget names with faces quickly. Once we enter their dressing room, I go straight to the couch and sit down.

"So what can we do? I'm so already bored," I whine

Dinah's POV

She's been driving me crazy, and she smells fantastic. I know that Camila is trying hard not to kill her. She's the newest vampire in our group, and it goes Ally, Normani, Me, Lauren, then Camila.

Once we arrived at our dressing room, Breanna complained that she was bored, and I got an idea of a game that the girls and I would like, but I don't know if she would like it. I smirked to myself and turned to the girls and quietly told the girls what the game was.

It is a game of truth or dare, and if she picks truth and doesn't tell the truth, then we get to take a little sip of her blood, and if she decides dare and doesn't do it, the same thing happens but only one of us get to do it, and we'll drink more then if its a truth. Oh, and Ally can tell if she's lying to us.

"Okay, so let's play a little truth or dare!" I say,

"yay! I love this game." Breanna says, getting excited but, she has no idea what's coming.

"you can start, then ask one of us truth or dare." she starts to think then looks to Lauren.

Breanna's POV

I look to Lauren. "Lauren, truth or dare?" she looks up at me and smiles and says, "dare." I giggle to my self "I dare you to run out in the hall yelling; I just took a huge shit for a minute."

Ally looks at me with a kinda, mad motherly expression "watch your language." she tells me, and I roll my eyes, and she glares at me. I smile innocently, and Lauren gets up and runs out of the room and starts yelling, "I just took a huge shit in there; I wouldn't go in there if I were you." I start laughing, unable to stop until she walks back in.

Lauren's POV

It's my turn to truth or dare someone, and since Breanna just dared me, I can't pick her to do anything, and her dare was just wrong. My manager yelled at me, so I needed to get her back, and I knew exactly how to do it. "Camila, truth or dare?" she thinks for a second and looks back at me "dare."

"I dare you to bite Breanna" I smirk at her, and she smirks and nods while Breanna looks a little confused. She looks back and forth between Camila and me. Camila looks into her eyes and compels her to stay quiet and not to get up.

Breanna nods her head and doesn't move from her spot. Camila shows her fangs, and the veins under eyes start showing, and she tilts her head to the side and doesn't hesitate to bite into her neck and starts drinking her blood. Breanna tries to push her away, but Camila holds onto her, and she pulls back, just before Breanna is drained entirely, and licks her lips.

"that's the best blood I have ever tasted," she says and bites her wrist till it bleeds and holds it to Breanna's mouth. She refuses to drink, tries pushing her away, but Camila roughly forces her wrist in her mouth until Breanna's neck and bruises start to heal. She touched her neck and started freaking out quietly, being she was compelled not to scream.

"Compel her to forget what just happened now before someone walks in!" Ally commands, and Camila nods and looks into her eyes again "you are to forget everything that just happened, and all you will remember is that we played board games, and now you are going to take a nap until Jesy or one of the other girls comes to get you." After that, she lays down and falls asleep.