Chapter 9

Oh shit, why do they look so angry I'm scared. Fifth, Harmony's eyes are dark red and black. "I am so sorry I thought this was our bus," I say and back up, slamming the door shut in their faces and starting to run. I don't hear anything behind me, so I stop running and look back to see no one behind me. Only to turn back around and see three out of the five from fifth Harmony. Oh shit, what should I do? How did they get here so fast? I start to hyperventilate and freak out. I try to calm myself down, but It's not working. None of them moved to try and help me, but they just stood there watching me, and then everything went black.

Lauren's POV
So Breanna walked into our tour bus, tripping up the stairs as we were finishing dinner, and our eyes hadn't gone back to normal. She says sorry and runs away, getting almost to the arena doors before Ally, Normani, and I get in front of her. She looked back, not noticing us yet, then looked forward and started to hyperventilate and passed out.

"Gosh, this is going to look very bad; maybe instead of taking her to Little Mix we'll take her to the witch on our side and ask her what we should do with Breanna." Ally said, and I nodded in agreement with her Normani picked up Breanna, and we went to find Demi.

Breanna's POV
I wake up tied to a bed in an unfamiliar bus, and hear my mom is talking to someone outside, maybe in the living room or something.

"Can I please have my daughter back? It wasn't my fault that our bodyguard didn't do her job!" My mom screams

"My bodyguard found her passed out in the middle of a parking lot. I don't think that you deserve to have her back until you prove to me that you do." The person I just identified as Demi. Wait, why don't I remember passing out, and why can't I go back with my mom? I want her, and I'm scared.

I try to sit up but can't. I try to scream, but I can't. It's like my lips are glued shut, but I can't even make a sound that would come out muffled. What is going on!

Demi's POV

Okay, so I might have lied to Jesy. Fifth Harmony was caught red-eyed after eating their dinner by Breanna, and she tried to run, but when Fifth Harmony ran after her, she passed out and brought her to me asking for help.

I put a spell on Breanna taking her voice for a week. So she couldn't scream while I talked to Jesy. Just in case she wakes up any time soon.

"Jesy, I'm sorry, but she is staying with me for a while until you can become a responsible mother and take care of her. Now goodbye!" I say and flick my wrist and send her flying backward and shut the door. Now to off to bed, I have a concert tonight, and it's 3 am. Before I go to sleep, I check on Breanna to find her trying to untie her hands, so I do it for her. It's not like she can go anywhere. I put a lock spell on only her, so she can't leave.

"We'll talk in the morning. Well, I guess I will talk in the morning," I say and laugh to myself.

Jesy's POV

"I am so annoyed girls; Perrie is missing, and Demi doesn't think I am responsible enough to take care of my daughter. I think she is covering someone's ass." I said to Leigh-Anne and Jade

"I miss them both. Where do you think Perrie is? You don't think that she left us for that guy, do you?" Jade asked

"Never would she ever do that to us. I think something bad is happening, and when we get to the arena, we need to chat with Fifth Harmony. They are the last people we know for a fact she talked to before she went missing." Leigh said

I nod in agreement with Leigh.

-A few hours later-

We finally arrive at the following venue, and the first thing we do is head to Fifth Harmony's tour bus to find their bus driver. I turn to the girls. "I know it's against ourselves to kill humans, but the only way we'll be able to enter the bus is by killing the driver who owns this bus. They both look at me in shock.

"Hang on, stay here, and keep watch. I'm going on the top," Jade says and disappears.

~Jade's POV~

Once I get on top of the bus, I open the emergency evacuation door and see Perrie on the couch with an IV in her arm. What the bloody hell! I turn around to jump off the bus only to be met with Fifth Harmony. Shit

"Hey, girls, how are you? Sorry, I thought this was our bus. The Front door was locked. I thought that the girls were playing a joke on me by locking me out, but I guess not, so I better get going. Bye!" I say quickly and go to jump off the other side of the bus only to be grabbed roughly by one of them.

"Let me make it very clear at the moment there is one of you and five of us, so go back to your bus and stay away from us," Dinah said viciously into my ear, and I whimper a bit. Yeah, I know I'm a vampire, right, but I am the youngest out of everyone here.

"Awe, but I wanted to have a little fun with her before she goes on stage tonight," Lauren says and looks at Ally for approval, and she nods.

"Wait, please tell me where the other girls are so I know they are okay, including Perrie, and then I'll do whatever you say, please! I beg of you," I say, scared, and Camilla smirks.

"They left you the second we gave them Perrie back. You're ours to play with," Camilla says and starts tracing her fingernail down my cheek; I slap her hand away. Bad choice.

"How old are you again, Jade?" Ally asks, "let me think you were 23 when you turned, and it's been what three years since then, right, so that makes Camilla how much older than you?"

"Camilla is 467 years older, Lauren 674 years older, Normani and Dinah 424 years older, and Ally 698 years older than me," I say quietly, knowing they can still hear me, and they laugh.

"So what makes you think that you have the right to stand up to Camilla like that?" She asks and pushes me off of the top of the bus...