Chapter 15

Word count 1921 (not including the words written before Lauren's POV)

LAUREN'S POV:

Someone is in the building, and whoever it is might die because I'm still hungry. I sped up to the third floor, where the noise came from, and started flipping boxes as the girls did the same on other levels. Camila and Normani went to look for Breanna around town. Ally texted me and said to check the top floor and that she could hear multiple heartbeats.

UNKNOWN POV:
We finally found her, but she had no idea what was about to happen. We've been following her for some time. Now we're stronger than before, and it's all thanks to the Fifth Harmony. They don't know it yet, but they will be the ones blamed for her death, and It will be all over the news in a few days. I can't wait to get my hands on her. She'll never know what hit her. We walk up behind her just as she goes to hide under another box.

"Well, well, well, look who it is," says the person next to me "you know it's been a long time since we saw you last, and it's time we catch up, don't you think so?" The person looks at me, and I nod as we see Breanna visibly tense up. I smirk and punch her, and she falls to the ground. I hit her pretty hard. She already has a bruise forming around her eye. She slowly scoots away from us, and one of us grabs her by the leg and drags her back, straddling her waist, and starts punching her even more, pretty sure her nose and jaw are broken.
"My turn, move!" I say, and she gets off of the half-conscious Breanna. She's almost dead, and I want a little taste! I grab her by the hair pulling her up to her feet. Breanna starts screaming for help as I bite into her neck when all of a sudden, I'm thrown into a wall.

Breanna's pov:

Why? How?
They shouldn't have been able to find I'm so dead. After a good beating, I lie on the ground, feeling like I'm about to pass out. She looks at me. The one from my past. The one I never wanted to see in person again.

Karlee

I scream as she grabs me by my hair, pulling me up to her face. My head is dangling sideways. I have no strength left. I call for help with the little bit I found as she bites into my neck. Why does this feel so weird, like it has happened before? I am dropped to the ground, and Karlee is thrown into a wall. I touch my neck. It's wet. I look at it, and there's blood. I start to freak out, and slowly while no one is focused on me try to get up to run only to fall flat on my face. But I don't think anyone noticed. I crawled towards the stairs, and as soon as I got to them, everything went black.

Lauren's POV:
I ripped that girl off of Breanna and threw her against a wall knowing she was a vampire; we fed on her and her friends a few nights ago. How she turned is beyond me. Someone must have killed her, and she provided later or something. I'm not sure, but I have to call the girls. I grabbed my phone and dialed Camila's number, but my phone was knocked out of my hand by one of the other girls, and I snapped her neck like a twig, and she fell to the ground dead.

"Anyone else wanna try me?" I look around at the terrified human girls "no? Well, I didn't think so now; who the hell are you, and what do you have against Breanna?" I ask with a wooden stake in my hand.

"None of your damn business," said the girl I threw just a few minutes ago. I smirk and look at her you.

"I know that you're new at this whole vampire thing, but you should know I am a LOT older than you, child. It would be best if you watched how you speak to me in the next few minutes, or you could lose your life" she rolls her eyes, and I walk closer to her and snap her neck and kill the other girl that was with her. When I turn around to pick up Breanna, I notice that she's gone and start to panic, but then Camila walks in with her in her arms.