chapter 3

*****RECAP*****

"Where are Jesy and Jade?" Karlee asked

"Talking to another girl in a different room," I replied before she could say anything; Jesy ran in the room over to Leigh and me and said I found the one I wanted, and we nodded.

"Goodbye, Karlee. Nice to meet you!"

"Wait, what girl?" Karlee asked, almost demanding to know the girl's name.

Perrie's POV

"Her name is Breanna. Why love?' Jesy asked

"No reason," she says through clenched teeth, and she runs upstairs, and two other girls run after her with smirks on their faces.

"Leigh, let's go up with Jade," I say. She nods

As we walk up the stairs, we hear Jade screaming for help and a little girl crying. Leigh glances over, and we sprint upstairs.

"What the bloody hell is going on in here?" Leigh-Anne screams as we see two girls holding Jade back and Karlee hitting, kicking, and screaming at a younger girl. I pull her off of the girl as Leigh-Anne pulls the other two off of Jade.

"Love, are you okay?" I ask, pulling the more petite girl onto my lap. She nods, not looking up.

"You three out now!" Jade said sternly to the three girls, and with that, they walked out, giving each other evil grins. Those little bitches.

I can't believe they just did that! Poor Breanna. I look over at Jesy, and you can tell just by the way she holds and looks at Breanna that she already has so much love for her it's incredible.

"Breanna, are you ready to go?" Jesy asked her, and she nodded her head and tried to explain why they did that.

"Love, don't worry about it. You don't need to explain, and don't be scared no one will ever hurt you again. They would have to go through all of us and great bodyguards. Now let's go home!" Jesy gets up with Breanna still in her arms and carries her to the car, and I grab her bag

Breanna's POV

Here's to a new beginning! Let's hope I don't screw it up like last time.