Chapter 14

Bre's POV

I grabbed a bag from under my bunk and packed a few of my clothes. I sneak out into the living room to see that no one is there. Thank goodness it's going to make leaving a lot easier. I love my mo- I mean Jesy and the girls so much, but I can't go back to the orphanage. Karlee and the bitches would kill me and never let me live it down that I was sent back. I slowly open the door and run out. I keep running until I find an abandoned warehouse.

Once inside, I set my bag down and make sure no one is thinking the same as me and staying in here. While I look around, I turn off the location on my phone if the girls try to track me by phone. Well, the place is empty, that's great. I finally get some free time. I go back to where my bag is and move it to a new location on the third level, so if someone were to have the same idea as me and find comfort in an old abandoned warehouse.

I arrived on the third floor and set up where I'd be sleeping, and my phone started buzzing like crazy. I pick it up and stare at it until it is done. I have 134 missed calls from Jesy and the girls. And 67 new messages. I delete them and lay on my "bed," and fall asleep.

*****a week later*****

It has been about a week since I left, and they won't stop calling. The Girls all take turns calling me, and right now, it's Jade. I wish they would stop calling, but I guess she might understand the most if I answer anyone. I miss them a lot, but they will send me to the orphanage if I go back, and I cannot go there. But for some reason, I feel that I should answer. Here goes nothing. I hit the accept button, but I didn't say anything.

"Hello? Where are you? Are you okay?" Jade says

"Jade, shh, please, are you alone?"

"um, one second," I hear a door open and shut, then she talks again "okay, I'm alone now, answer my questions," she says calmly.

"I am okay, I promise, but I can't come home." I sigh

"And why is that Lovey?" She asked sweetly

"I um well, you guys hate me. And Leigh is probably talking Jesy into sending me back as we speak because of how I acted over something so stupid I'm sorry she ever adopted me. Everything is all my fault. But let them know you guys will never have to worry about me again because..." I stopped what I was saying when I heard a door open and shut. "Um, Jade, I have to go goodbye," I whispered into the phone and hit the end button. There is more than one person here. I hid under a big box that was next to my bed and pulled everything under with me. My phone starts ringing again, and I turn it off, and then something else starts buzzing in my bag, and I remember I had taken Leigh's iPad, and they were trying to face time on it, but I quickly turned them both off before who ever was here heard.

Jade's POV:

Does she truly believe that we want to send her back? Oh my gosh, this isn't very good. Shit, what am I going to do about Lauren? They said to have blood bags in two days. I am so screwed they are going to kill me. Ughhh

Who do I tell? Lauren and them or Jesy, Leigh, and Perrie.

I know I'll text Lauren and tell the girls in person. But I won't say anything to Lauren about Bre answering my call. Just Jesy, and here goes nothing... I walk inside and ask the girls to all take a seat.

Jesy's POV:

What Jade just told us has broken my heart; I can't believe Breanna thinks we're going to send her back after a minor disagreement. We have to find her, and she also might be in danger because Jade said she sounded scared then hung up.

"Hey Leigh, can you track your iPad?" Perrie asked, oh my gosh, that's a great idea. She might have turned off her phone, but she didn't turn off the location on the iPad.

After like ten minutes, we found the location of an abandoned building. We all head to the jeeps and take off.

Lauren's POV

Oh, you have got to be kidding. They lost her? I smirk and drop the girl I was feeding on and drag her to the spot of the wear house where we hide the bodies, then walk over to tell the girls.

"Hey Girls, guess what I just heard from a little bitch" I say and smirk

"And that would be?" Normani says

"Yeah, what is it?" Camila asked

"Breanna ran away from home because she didn't want to be sent back to the orphanage after a little fight."

"So Bre is a free game? If we find her, she's ours?" Ally asked. I shrugged

"I don't see why not. Sounds fair to me."

"I don't think that is such a good idea; if anything, we should find her and take back to them to make us look good," Normani says

"Let's start looking" They all head out of the wear house, and I hear something crash as soon as the door shut and locked after them. I start looking around on the first few floors and find nothing, so I leave the wear house and make sure to lock the doors.

Breanna's POV

Whoopsie, I just knocked over a bunch of boxes. I heard some people talking about something, and then it got quiet, so I am assuming that they left. Knowing me, I tripped. Yeah, well, you know.

I no longer feel safe, and I need a new place to stay. So, I grabbed my stuff and started to walk quickly and quietly downstairs, but then I saw a shadow on the first floor, so I went to the top floor and hid again. To be safe.