Day 1- Holding Hands

"Laurence? Let's be serious here? I---"

"You liked me?"

"No. As I was saying we can't be having the werewolfs at 2nd defense! That "town" is going to destroy us!" Aphmau panics, moving back and forth across her room. I leaned up on a wall and listen to her rant on how Garroth did that and she didn't have a say.

"Lady Aphmau! Stop panicking!" I raise my voice. She turns and rushes toward me. I grab my sword behind my back and grip it tight. "Laurence..if you understand what I am going though then....SPEAK! If not, no words.." Aphmau mutters, speaking the words though her gritting teeth.

I look at the time and it's already time to head to the gates.

"You ready?" I ask looking at Aphmau. She is on the couch and looks up.

"Are you?" I bet that's a yes. We run to the gates and on the bridge waiting was Garroth, his helm on and diamond sword and shield all shining in the sun.

"Lord Aphmau. Laurence" Garroth says, looking at both of us.

"Garroth..."

"Lady Aphmau, we have moved the werewolfs and encountered the magicks users and witchcrafts users on the wall too. I'm sorry for my rash actions" Garroth breaths.

Aphmau nods. Garroth points to the group of people behind the gate. Lady Aphmau and I run over and crowd in. The lord is speaking and yelling words at us.

I feel something grab my hand and squeeze. I look down to see Aphmau grasp my hand, sweat beating up. I'm scared Aphmau too....

"WHERE IS THAT, STUPID LORD!!!" the Lord yells though the gates.

Aphmau looks at me and the gate and let's go of my hand and walks toward the gate.

"I'm the Lord...of Phoenix Drop" Aphmau says, raising her sword to start the battle.

Yeah! Chapter 1 is kinda lame... expect more!!! Thanks for looking and I'll see you tomorrow!! BYEE