Day Seven- Cosplay

A/N short chapter YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

3rd Person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurence pastes back and forth back stage, muttering words under his breath. Aphmau sees him in the corner of her eye and walks over.

Laurence looks up to see Aphmau...stunning...beautiful. "Aphmau...your...gorgeous..." Laurence stutters, scanning Aphmau. She blushes and grabs Laurence's hand and stares in his grey-ish blue eyes.

"Laurence, we'll get through this together and I know I got you in this but I wanted to do it together.. as one now please...come on stage with me" Aphmau smiles. Laurence breaths deep and searches any regret in her eyes but no. Nothing to say but she's ready, she'll ever be.

"I know you're ready and......I....I am too. Trust Lady Irene that--"

"Trust in me..." Aphmau grins. Laurence nods slowly and holds Aphmau's hand, walking with her to the curtains. "Ready?" Aphmau asks, not even looking over to Laurence.

"Ready as I'll ever be" Laurence  says nervously.

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! TO MINECRAFT DIARIES!" the narrator calls on mic. Aphmau nods and Laurence follows Aphmau. Everyone is clapping and cheering.

Realizing, Laurence and Aphmau held hands the whole time. <3

so cute! I have no idea what i did but its SOMETHING i guess. Well thanks for everything! See you tomorrow and ITS MY BURDAY! im turning 13 YAY! so BYEEEE

-P