Day Twenty-Six- Getting Married

A/N EEeeeEEeeeeE I might steal someone's idea xD swwy! Original chapter from mentallylove

Aphmau's POV

There he was standing there.

Garroth Ro'meave. A man I have loved for the pasted 5 months...

I stop walking and I feel Laurence stop right in front of me. He senses my fears. I dart my eyes around the church and bolt for the pair of doors and outside. I run toward my house and lock my self in my room and begin to cry.

I hear Laurence call for me then run up the stairs. He opens the door, surprisingly and I turn my back to the door.

"There you are" Laurence smiles.

"Laurence. DON'T do this" I mumble.

"Aren't you happy you're going after your dreams, heart, soul?" Laurence questions, sitting on the bed beside me, my back facing him.

"YES! It's just a pit of me is saying--"

"no. I get it, but follow your heart and not what the world asks what they want of you" Laurence says, grabbing for my hand.

HOW IN HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO BE WHEN LAURENCE SAYS THIS STUFF!

I turn around and hug him tight, leaning into a deep kiss.

"Senses are back, aren't they?" he laughs.

"Ha ha. Very funny and yes, maybe" I giggle.

He smiles, and pulls me in a tight embrace.

"I love you so much and the world can't take that away from me nor you. Will you marry me?" he asks, getting on one knee and proposing.

"Laurence..h-how long have you had that?!" I question.

"As long as 2 years ago" he smiles "so?"

"yes" I answer, pulling into a tight kiss PLUS embrace.

cute CUTE! happy HALLOWEEN !!!

So the song at the beginning reminded me of Laurence SOOOO MUCH! So look at the lyrics and YEA!

Hope you enjoy and the yea!

-P