Day Fourteen- Genderswap

A/N posting Day15 and Day16 tomorrow!

It's so nice to wake up and--

I flutter my eyes open and I'm laying in Aphmau's bed?! DID I SLEEP WITH HER AGAIN?! no but I swear I fell asleep in my bed! I swear she dragged me into her bed cause I'm the teddy bear that I am and I slept here.

I turned to my side to see if Aphmau was sleeping on the side she usually does when I sleep over and nothing to be seen. I get out of bed and something is different. I'm wearing a gown. This is getting weirder and weirder.

I head downstairs to see Levin, Malachi and Zoey sitting by the table eating away. "Hi Mom!" Malachi calls from the table. Mom? Mom?! AM I APHMAU?! oh no, oh no...this is bad...VERY BAD!!

"Mom, you alright?" Levin asks, getting out of his seat and holding my hand. "I'm fine" I say softly. Wow, I don't have to try and BOOM! I sound like a girl. Don't even have to try.

"Alright. Well, you better eat. Remember, date with Laurence?" Zoey laughs. my....DATE?! APHMAU IS GOING TO FREAK OUT!!! ever though I know it's her it's just-- nevermind that.

"Well--"

"I have to see Laurence now" I say suddenly, putting everyone one to silence. Without a word, I walk out of the doors and to my house, I suppose.

I climb down the ladder to see me. Laying on the bed, day-dreaming away.

"Aphmau?" I say, walking over. She bolts (or he, I'll still use she) up and smiles. She gets up and hugs me tight. She gives me a kiss and gives me now a worried smile.

"What happened? I thought I slept in your room cause we wanted to cuddle..again" She responded.

"Me too. I thought I came to your house and slept" I said

"Well, while it lasts, I love you still" I mutter as we met through a soft kiss.

AHHHHH TWO MORE CHAPTERS TODAY!!!!!!