Day Twenty-Three-Arguing

A/N back in Laurence POV BABY! Also Garroth will be here too <3

Aphmau and I are getting at it AGAIN.

"Laurence, did you even see what you did!" Aphmau yells. I throw a dirty look at her and turns her back toward me. "Laurence...I don't want to see you..." Aphmau says, still her back facing me.

"I might as well be with GARROTH!" Her throwing 'Garroth' louder.

"Fine" I say back.

"ALSO! GET out of my house..." Aphmau hisses and I walk out of the house.

Aphmau I swear. PERIODS ARE THE WORST!

(this story is made by a 13 year old GIRL...I know what I'm talking about...)

XxX

I don't know but all the guards were in the safe hold talking. They locked the Phoenix Drop walls and safe hold gates for some reason that Dante is freaking out about.

I was just leaning up on a tree then Garroth comes along. Aphmau is still taunting at my thoughts. "Hey...Laurence. Got a minute?" He asks.

"I have all the time in the world.." I say, looking around me. Garroth laughs nervously and continues.

"Well, Aphmau was talking to me and I started freaking out cause she--"

"GARROTH! you really have to SLOW DOWN!" I say. He laughs nervously AGAIN and I roll my eyes.

"K, well. Aphmau was acting all creepy like SHE ALMOST KISSED ME!!!" I rolled my eyes. Typical. "Then, she kept saying how stupid mistake she made on you so what happened?" Garroth says, pursing his lips.

"We got into a disagreement and she kicked me out" I grunt.

"Girl problems?"

"YES!! ugh. She gets so moody when I do nothing!" I hiss.

"Well also its your personality too and--" Garroth says before I quiet him.

"Shut up! I know. I can get uncontrolled also, I'm not blaming Aphmau all on this one" I sigh.

"You should go talk to her cause I'm NOT going! SHE'S CREEPING ME OUT!!" Garroth panics again.

I roll my eyes and head outside with Garroth talking right behind me like crazy. Let's just see what tomorrow brings!!

OMG you guys hear JB's new song, 'Sorry'!!

Its good I PROMISE!! Anyway, I'm so happy to meet some amazing people from my books that I work on! I want to know what book you want to come after this! Should I create a Laurmau book?! Well good night, good morning and good day, good evening!! It's night for me :)

Bye...WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU xD

Lol, bai

-P