Day Twelve- Making Out

A/N Please brace yourself...Also in this story Laurence and Aph will be dating.

"Making breakfast, for everyone...yeah! Making breakfast" I sang, flipping pancakes in the air. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Good morning Laur" Aphmau says before she plants a kiss on the cheek.

Aphmau has been acting weird lately. I SWEAR IF LILLIAN DID SOMETHING I'LL---

"Laurence, almost done?" She asks, knocking thoughts out. "Been acting weird lately. Is anything wrong?" I ask. She looks up from her journal and shakes her head. I roll my eyes and focus on my pancakes.

I finish my dozen of pancakes and serve 2 to Aphmau on a white plate and hand it to her. I sit at the table with my pancakes also. "Anything new with Levin projects?" I ask. She muffles words until she swallows.

"WELL! One of Levin's idea was to bring back some of the people that used to live here other then Cadenza and Nicole cause you know they are lords. OH and also Lucinda. Bring back Molly, Dale, Corey, Emma, Kiki and her daughter."

That was a mouth full of words. "That seems nice. They will be so happy your back after 15 years but you'll have to explain" I smirk. I have heard our story A MILLION TIMES!

She nods and she has shoved pancakes in her mouth. "Well, I'll be reading in my room!" I call to her before I climb down the ladder.

Lately, I have been reading up on the Warriors and the swords that Garroth, Dante and I use. It's very interesting on how my blessing is different toward the others.

Once I climb the whole ladder, I walked over to my book shelf to search for 'Weapons of Warriors; By: Heather Fowler', a scholar that was born and raised in Meteli years and years even before Hayden was born himself.

I walk over to the fireplace and set it a light. The flames dancing while I go in the corner and sit in the chair. Once I open the book to my chapter and read the first sentence, I hear someone climbing down the ladder. Aphmau.

"Laurence..there you are" She says, running over and hugging me. Knocking the book out of my hands and on the ground. She backs off and looks at me. "Is...Is something wrong, my love?" I question.

Her lips are pursed and she is pondering. "I guess... I want to save Garroth. I KNOW! I-I have to give something up like what Zoey did BUT I can give the relic and BOOM! Garroth is back!" She smiles, a fake smile. She wants cry.

"Cheer up! I'm here. I'll always be here. Even if I'm stuck in the Nether again--"

"LAURENCE! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! I HATE WHEN YOU REMIND OF that time...." She yells before she trails into silence. The fire cracks, breaking the quiet through the basement.

"I-I'm...sorry...I know...just while I'm here.Stay. I don't want you to go back in there. Not with Zane possibly alive and active in there...please...listen" I stutter. I'm worried for Aphmau. I love her to bits but some mistakes are not to take at risk...

"Well....can we get off the subject?" She asks. I nod. "And make it last?"

She leads in and kisses me softly. I know I have been kissed by many but she's the best one. (oh god...) I kiss back and she smiles through the kiss and pulls back from it.

I stand up from the chair and walk over to the fireplace and sit by it. I pat the spot next to me and she walks over and lays her head on my shoulders.

"I love you" She blurts.

"Love you too" I say, kissing her forehead.

I have NO idea what was in her mind but she looks at me and grabs the back of my head softly and pulls my head toward hers and we START KISSING AGAIN! I don't know what came OVER ME!!

Then, she started tickling me and I start laughing and I lay back. She stops and roll on top of me and I smirk. I get up and hear:

"LAURENCE! YOU THERE!" Levin calls. "YEA!" I yell back. I got up and Aphmau does the same. She smiles and throws her arms around my neck and smiles a real smile.

"You'll always be beside me, Laurence <3" She says, reaching up with her toes and kissing me once more. Kinda making me in a hazy dream reality.

Cute or NAH? i like but YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK CALLED

The Past is Behind; Minecraft Diaries

I have to make a cover but its just every chapter is almost every characters past so I hope you enjoy. The first chapter was Aphmau's past. It was dark, let's say.

WELL ILL SEE YOU TMR!!!

-P