Take Me With You

After being checked for anything dangerous by Dan (the bus driver) Ebbie was allowed to stay on the bus at least for the night.
  "You can have this bunk above Tegan." Sara said motioning to the bunk above the one they found her in.
  "It's only nine, but I hope you don't mind if we're tired, we just finished a concert after all." Tegan explained as her and her twin picked out some pjs from the closet and pushed some buttons to get to the back room to change.
  "no, of course not! I'm tired too. I've had a long day!" Ebbie answered almost immediately. "Thanks so much for letting me stay tonight!"
  "Our pleasure." Smiled Tegan, poking her head out round the door to the back room.
  When Sara had changed, said goodnight, and settled into her bunk, Tegan spoke up. "Actually, um, I gotta ring my girlfriend, do you mind?" She asked Ebbie. Ebbie quickly shook her head, no.
  Tegan dialled the number and the tone sounded.
  "Hi babe." Tegan said when someone answered, sitting on her bunk. "No, no yeah I miss you too." She giggled, "and I miss that too! . . I can hardly wait to get back.we can, ehem, catch up." She giggled again and gagging noises were heard from Sara's bunk. Tegan promptly stuck up her middle finger up at the curtain Sara was behind ans carried on with her conversation. "Stop babe!no, anyway, I gotta go. Goodnight. I love you too!" And with that she hung up the phone with a grin on her face.
  "Goodnight Ebbie!" Tegan said as she got comfy.
  "Goodnight Tegan, thank you, lots."
  "No probs sweetie." She replied from her bunk below Ebbie's .
  The teen was so tired, and would have no doubt worried about Beth, but fell asleep before she had a chance to.

  The next morning, Ebbie woke up early by someone shaking her shoulder gently.
  "Ebbie? Ebbie wake up." A soft voice said next to her.
  She rolled over, forgetting where she was, and fell off the bunk, landing on Tegan with a startled scream, and they both ended up sprawled on the flor of the bus.
  Tegan groaned. "Are you okay, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Ebbie asked as she quickly got up and extended a hand to help Tegan.
  "No, I'm fine, I didn't plan on using this half of my brain anyway." Tegan said whilst holding her head with one hand and pulling herself up with the other. "I was just coming to tell you that we have to get going now, and we didn't want you to wake up in a completely different place!"
  Ebbie looked down. "Oh. Well, I really don't have anywhere else to go." She said, disappointed that she might have to go back already.
  "Um, I'll talk to Sara and ted about it, maybe we can sort something out." The musician said kindly, and with that, she left ebbie to sit on her bunk.
  After ten long minutes, noise was heard, and someone finally came onto the bus again. It was Sara.
  "Hey, ebbie." She said as she perched herself on the bunk opposite to talk to her. She crossed her skinny legs over each other in their leggings and sighed.
  "Hey Sara." Ebbie replied, sitting cross legged.
  Sara smiled. "We talked about it, and, if you really can't go anywhere else, we might as well take you with us for a bit, at least until we have time to take you somewhere better. You see, we have to get going really, otherwise we'll be late for our next show!"
  Ebbie grinned at the news and hugged her own small knees, clad as they were in her plain pajamas, which were the only clothes she had.