chapter 1

Tylas pov

*RING**RING**RING*

"TYLA GET YO ASS UP!"

"COMING MOM!"

Damn, another day of School and I'm dreading it. Same shit, Same hoes, Same fakes, SAME EVERYTHING. I got up out of my warm bed and walked over to the Bathroom and did my hygiene routine: brushed my teeth, Bathed, creamed with my cocoa butter and washed my coolie hair.

"TYLA HURRY UP YOU TRYNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL?!"

"I'M PUTTING MY CLOTHS ON CHILL!"

Hmm, now what to wear? I looked around my Wardrobe for something to wear. I spotted My black knee cut jeans and a white crop jumper now for the shoes I wore my hare jordan 7s with my white ankle socks and sprayed some Victoria secret perfume all over me, grabbed my bag and jogged downstairs.

"hey, ma what you cooking?"

" bacon and toast sweetie"

"Smells good mum, where's Khadijah?"

" Oh she's on the sofa watching tv," she said pointing towards the living room.

I walked towards the living room and she was sat hypnotised watching her fave show so I sat on her.

"AHHH MOMMY TYLA IS SITTING ON ME!"

"TYLA GET OFF YOUR LITTLE SISTER!"

"Fine you little snitch "

"ion care, " she said while rolling her eyes.

" watch yo lil mouth silly 4-year-old!"

"whatever Tyla, " she said with attitude

I let it slide then went back to my mom, ate my breakfast then set off the bus stop.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*SCHOOL*

*RINGGGGGGGG!*

*PERIOD 1*

I sat down in Maths with my BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE Latoya We talked until our teacher came in.

"Listen up pupils we are going to be having a pop quiz next week so make sure you revise!"

"ahh man," the whole classed moaned.

"And I DON'T want to be hearing any complaining from any of you"

"BUT SIR-," I said before he interrupted me

"No buts now open your text books to page 145"

I rolled my eyes and got to work. Bitch.

*3 lessons later!*

" Thank God it's lunch I can't wait to eat!" I said while walking to the cafeteria with Latoya.

"fat shit!"

" No need to hate boo, " I said while flicking my long coolie hair.

" whatever bitch," she said while jokingly pushing me.

We finally got a seat on the table we don't really associate ourselves with the other groups they are all fake as fuck. I was only 10 minutes when this bitch Brianna came up to us with all of her side chicks.

"Oh well, well,well if it isn't Tyla and her bitch of a friend Khadijah"

" Tf you want?" I said

"Nothing just passing through... like yo daddy," she said laughing with her deformed 'friends'.

" STFU cuz I dead ass don't know who you're talking to"

" you bitch," she said coming ALL up in my face.

" BRUH, you better back tf up with yo smell ass breath you better turn the other direction and go to the store and buy your ass some gum "by now everyone was looking at us.

"watch yo mouth"

"bish you do not intimidate me reevaluate your life ion got time for petty lil bitches like you," I said getting up ready to leave, but this bitch dragged my hair.

" bitttchh," I said as a punched her in her face I was stamping on her, slapping her, scratching her. People got out their phones filming this shit.

"WORLDSTAR!!" I heard someone say as I was stamping on her face and her so called 'friends' ain't do shit then I heard...

" BREAK UP LADIES EVERYONE GO TO YOUR LESSONS TYLA MY OFFICE NOW!" my principle said angrily i got up and followed him.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*2HOURS LATER OF WAITING OUTSIDE HIS OFFICE*

"Tyla come in" I followed him like a lost puppy. He gestured me to sit down so I took a seat with my arms crossed.

"So why where you beating up Brianna she is a very nice student"

"pshh nice, my middle toe fuck you mean?"

"Watch your mouth young lady you are in enough trouble"

"Alright, can you just tell me my punishment and I can go?"

"well about that you will go but not come back"

"huh?"

"I'm sorry to tell you miss brown you no longer will be attending this high school you are expelled," he said with a straight face

"pardon?, EXPELLED?!?"

" yes we would like you to pack all your stuff and leave the school premises we will be informing your mom about your expulsion"

I was so angry I stormed out and left that bitch got me expelled!

*

*

*

*15 minutes later*

*AT HOME*

"MOM I'M HOME!"

"COME TO THE KITCHEN NOW!" she shouted very angrily SHE KNOWS!. I walked to the kitchen to see her cursing under her breath and giving me evil eyes.

" hey mum?"

"WHY IS YOUR SCHOOL CALLING ME AND TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE EXPELLED?!" She said in annoyance.

"Umm IDK," I said trying to act like I don't know

" DON'T ACT STUPID WITH ME THAT'S IT TYLA YOU'RE GOING TO GO LIVE WITH YOUR DAD IN LONDON NEXT WEEK! I'VE BOOKED YOUR FLIGHT I'M SORRY NY ISN'T DOING ANYTHING GOOD FOR YOU" She said with a little bit of attitude.

"Mum you trippin' no wtf"

" sorry darling it's just what's going to happen"

"ahh!" I stormed off angrily.

this is my first chap hope you liked it :) next chaps are going to be of her in London I tried I am not from America so if I got stuff wrong sorry lool

comment and stuffffffffff

thanks next chap real soon

short but yeah drama soon come

cba to proof read