chapter 7

Jay's POV

I can't believe those dumb yats set me up and crimez and firmz tried to kill me, they must be crazy imma find out who those yats are first and get my revenge then imma kill Keshone and Micheal they'll know never to fuck with me again.

"Oi any news on them yats, "I asked curiously.

"yeah, their names are Clyde and Tyla they both go to a school near Brixton Hill" My nigga Tyrone said.

"ay how old are they?" I asked

"both are in yr 11 and are 15 ak," Tyrone said.

"sn come lets roll through after school and Tyrone when you see one of them move them to try to get them in the car yeah then the mandem will do our ting after,"I said while looking at him to see if he has got the plan.

"yeah I've got it ak"

"come let's roll through it's almost 3:20 g"

Clyde's POV

It was 6th period again with Tyla and I could tell something was bugging her.

"Tyla you ok you've been bare quiet?"

"yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about stuff," she said will staring into space.

"like what?"I asked curiously.

"just life," she said

"mmm them ones," I said in a giggle.

*ringggg ringgg*

"OK class you're dismissed remember your homew-" before she could even finish everyone CUT from the classroom.

"you coming my way," I asked Tyla.

"yeah I need to get something from my locker I'll meet you outside," She said while jogging to her form room.

I walked outside of the school building and saw some blacked out range rover and I confused why it was blacked out.

JAYS POV

We were in the car outside the school waiting for them to come out when I spotted on of the yats I think Clyde waiting outside the gate.

"ayy Tyrone that's her g," I said as he nodded his head and stepped out of the car.

"This is going to be so fun," I said to myself whilst grinning as I watched him approach the Clyde yat.

Clyde POV

"you ok b?" some guy said as I turned around ready to cuss his ass he was actually peng.

"yeah I'm good," I said.

"what's a leng girl like you doing waiting outside school by herself?" he said while grinning.

"waiting for a friend," I said while laughing.

"oh, what's your name?"

"Clyde yours?"

"trapz"

"oh ok"

"what you got planned for today it is a Friday b?"He asked curiously.

"oh, nothing I wanted to just chill with my friend" As I said this Tyla came walking towards us with a confused facial expression plastered on her face.

"why don't you come chill with me and my g?"He asked.

"umm ok," I said while smiling

"um what's going on here?" Tyla asked.

"Trapz has invited us to chill with him and his friend come please," I said while begging her.

"why I don't know them," Tyla said.

"doesn't matter you can't leave me by myself"

"but it's not by force for you to go"

"PLEASE"

"fine, where is your friend?"Tyla asked.

"he's in the car come he'll drive us to my yard b," He said as he gestured us to follow him we walked up to the blacked out car.

"umm Clyde I don't trust this guy the car even looks dodgy" Tyla whispered to me.

"come on man stop being a party pooper"

"whatever," she said as we got into the car

Tyla pov

We sat in the car the drivers back was faced from us we didn't know who it was maybe his friend?.

"Hello ladies" The driver turned around grinning and I and Clyde sat there shocked it was the guy we set up we both hesitated and tried to open the car door but he pressed a button which locked all of the doors and he sped off.

"so you guys thought you could set me up and get away with it?"He said while laughing with Trapz.

we kept silent

"WELL FUCKING ANSWER ME!" He said getting pissed.

"no," we both said while kissing our teeth.

"this is all your fault, Clyde!"I said whilst hitting her

"no it's fucking not you had a choice to come!" she said while hitting me back.

"well if you weren't so crazy about man then maybe we wouldn't be here and I wouldn't feel bad to leave you alone with them!" I said with that we started hitting each other and quarrelling.

"AY AY both of you shut up don't kill yourself at the back of the car before I get to," he said while laughing.

We were dead silent and scared for what he will do sooner or later we pulled up to big abandoned house.

"GET OUT!" Trapz said while opening the door we didn't even complain just did as we were told and walked into the abandoned place and they grabbed us into a dark room and tied us to chairs and blindfolded us.

"so are you guys going to speak up," He said.

we stayed silent

He punched both of us

"answer when I fucking speak now where does firmz keep his stash"

"I don't know," I said.

"what about you Clyde"

"I don't know either," She said while crying

"stop fucking crying and lying"

"we ain't snitches and we don't know!" Clyde said.

"I beg you talk now or you'll be holding a 9 in your head," Trapz said.

"No bitch I ain't saying shit," Clyde said.

"who you calling a bitch you dumb yat," Trapz said.

"you nigga," Clyde said.

"Clyde shut up before you get yourself into more shit," I said

"Are you dumb cuz," Trapz said

There was a loud bang and Clyde and I screamed.

(A/N vote,share and comment more chaps soon just 2 today)