Chapter8

yeah I know it's been like a month lol but putting something out there even though it's a bit short but yeah vote&like&share xx 

Clyde and I panicked as we heard the Gunshot we opened our eyes to only see Trapz shot on the floor bleeding and the room to be surrounded with 10 guys including Trickz and Crimez a sigh of relief shot through my body but a sigh of fear also began to overpowered me.

"JAY ARE YOU DUMB?!"Trickz said shouting and charging towards him.

So that's the unknown boy's name.

"WHAT FAM?! YOU ALL TRIED TO  MURK ME AND THINK YOU'LL GET AWAY WITH IT? IS MY NAME TIM CUZ?"Jay said shouting back at him.

"I should really skeng you right now fam," Trickz said whilst stepping more towards him.

"do it so you're going to kill YOUR OWN COUSIN YEAH?!"Jay said.

"COUSIN?!"Clyde and I said in sync.

"yeah cousin-" Jay began to say before he was interrupted.

"JUST SHUTUP FAM!" Trickz said as he shot Jay

"WTF MAN!"I said as crimez and Trickz began to untie the rope.

I walked out the door asap without no hesitation I wanted nothing more to do with those sickheads they were nothing but trouble. I started to walk to my bus stop and wait for the bus when some tall dark skinned guy with a gold tooth approached me not even going to lie he was fiiinee.

"Sorry to bother you but I was wondering If you were ok you look like you want to bawl your eyes out any minute now?"The boy said concerned.

My oh my was his voice beautiful

"I'm alright now thanks for your concern," I said politely.

"It's ok so does a beautiful girl like you have a name?"He said while grinning teeth as I laughed at his corny ass.

"yeah, my name's Tyla and yours?"

"Devonte b you have a lovely name for a lovely-"

"yeah yeah I've heard it all before," I said while giggling

"how old are you Tyla?"

"15 soon 16 in march and you?"

"I'm 18 soon 19 in march too I see we already have a lot in common," He said while grinning AGAIN.

"you really love grinning don't you?"I said while laughing.

"and you really love laughing don't you?"He said while mimicking my voice.

"I don't talk like that!"I said while getting frustrated as he laughed.

"My bus is coming see you around," I said while getting up.

"wait!"He said whilst grabbing my wrist as my eyes trailed to where his hand was and giving his hand the evil eyes as he slowly removed it.

"sorry umm I thought maybe we could talk another time so could I have you number?"

"fine," I said as I typed my number into his phone and got on the bus.

20minutes later after sitting on that bus, I got off and walked to my door

to receive a message from Trickz saying 'why tf did you cut like that?' I left it unread and decided to hit the sheets when I received a call, me thinking it was Trickz I answered and started cussing down the phone until I heard Devonte's voice.

*phonecall*

"chill what did I do I just wanted to chat to you for a bit"

"OMG sorry I thought It was someone else "

"It's calm what you up to"

"was just about to sleep when you called"

"ahh sorry should I call you back tomorrow?"

"It's fine what are you doing, though?"

"just playing FIFA and talking to my baby"

"oh, who?"

"you silly" As he said this I was laughing.

"so what you doing tomo It's Saturday?"He asked

"nothing to be honest "

"come chill with me Netflix and chill yeah?"He said while laughing

"fuck that no"

"I was joking but still come chill with me it'll be fun"

"umm I don't know"

"I'm going to order meat feast and get hella snacks "

"I'M COMING"

"see how you're getting all excited over food wow," He said we both laughed.

"I'm going to go bed now bye," I said ass I locked off.

As I was about to shut my eyes my phone vibrated indicating that I had a text and it was a text from Devonte saying 'Night b x' as I read the text a smile crept up on my face and I fell asleep.

what do you think of devonte already?

vote,like&share