Chapter 2

Tylas pov

*1 week later*

*At Gatwick airport*

I'm here BY MYSELF, waiting for my Dad to come and pick me up. I haven't seen him in YEARS! and ion wanna see his dumbass either way.

"TYLA?! is that you?!" a deep voice said, but I couldn't figure out where or who it was coming from.

"Who tf is calling me?" I said.

" So is that how you talk to your father?" then someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and it was him.

"Oh, you," I said unamused at his presence.

"Is that all I get no hug?" He said while grinning.

" JUST TAKE ME TO YOUR CAR IDGAF 'BOUT YOU DID I ASK TO BE HERE? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW OLD I AM?"

"umm-" he started to say.

"ok, I thought so!" I said interrupting him.

We got into the car and drove all the way to Brixton Herne Hill when we got there we pulled up to an estate and we I mean HE carried the luggage all the way up to the door.

"Welcome to your new home!" he said unlocking the door and opening the door to his house I examined the room and sat down on the sofa.

" you going to show me my room or?"

"oh right come this way Tyla," He said gesturing his hand for me to follow him.

We got to a cream door and he opened it to reveal a room painted purple and a king-sized bed in the outer corner of the room.

"Do you like it?" he said.

" it's 'ight"

"if you want anything I'll be downstairs," He said trying to be polite.

"cool," I said bluntly I still hate him.

I started to unpack my clothes into the draws carefully and neatly I started texting Latoya I missed her soo much already. After a while, I got bored and decided that I would go and explore the area. I got ready I'm not out to impress anyone so I couldn't care less I wore my black Adidas tracksuit, black zx flur and put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs.

"Dad I'm going out"

"where are you-" I left asap I ain't got time for his bs.

I started walking down the street going the direction where ever it will take me. I walked into a shop looked around.

"yes they have nerds," I said to myself quietly. I walked up to the counter and paid then walked out admiring my new pack of nerds when I bumped into something well someone.

"Sorry"

"oi bruv watch where you are going, "some boy said rudely.

"Who TF are you talking to I said sorry damn," I said rudely to.

" You are not from these endz relax g now move bruv," he said pushing me out the way.

I just kissed my teeth and walked back the same direction I came then I reached home I got in, took off my clothes and slept since I had to start yr 11 tomorrow.

*

*

*

*

*

*Morning*

"WAKE UP TYLA YOU START SCHOOL!!"