Chapter 13

"Everyone this is Winter. Yes you do know her father. No she is not like Sean." Dean says and mullet at the bar stands and salutes.

"You are the daughter of a legend. My name is Ash, welcome to the Roadhouse." The guy with the mullet says and I just look at the ground. I was never proud of my father and with what Dean told me earlier I am even more ashamed.

"Hi." I say in a quiet voice and Dean wraps his arm around me. The blonde gives me a dirty look but I see Dean shoot it right back at her.

"I'm Ellen and that is my daughter Joe. Welcome." The lady behind the bar says and I smile at her.

"Hi." I say again. Then the girl in front of Sam walks out dragging Sam behind her. Dean tenses at the sight of her. He grabs my hand and pulls me outside to follow Sam and the girl.

"Sam, what the hell!" Dean yells and the girl looks at Dean with disgust.

"Sam get that idiot out of here." She says and my jaw drops.

"Sam you brought a demon to the Roadhouse. Are you fudging kidding me?" Dean says and I realize why I instantly didn't like this girl.

"Oh your the demon bitch!" I say louder than I wanted to.

"Dean that's what you've resorted to calling me now?" She yells.

"No it was a friend, well ex friend, of mine. She turned out to be a demon. Anyway! She said something about Sam and his demon bitch. Guess that's you." I say with much more confidence than I thought I would.

"Are you kidding me?" She yells and charges at me. Dean tries to stuck his arm to block me but I step forward. I keep my face neutral and she just stops. Sam looks so confused and Dean just stands there. She starts walking backwards and looks terrified. I look at Dean and he seems impressed.

"She's not normal Sam." She says and Sam looks terrified also. Dean has more to share.

"Neither are we Ruby." Sam says but his voice shaking. I start to feel terror tear through my body. My knees are shaking and I move to stand by Dean. He grabs my shoulders and pulls my back into his chest. He can feel me shaking and looks at me. I still have a firm neutral expression on my face.

"Sam you have something to share with the group." I say smoothly. I'm shaking more now. Why am I doing this.

"No why would I?" Sam says his voice shaking and my knees feel like they are about to cave in. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

"Blood." I say and say and one of my knees goes out. I snap my eyes open. Why am I doing this? Why am I pressuring Sam? Why am I shaking? What am I doing?

"How do you know about that?" Ruby snaps and then she vanishes. Dean looks at Sam disappointed. I shake myself out of Deans grasp and go inside. I sit on the same bench again and I hear the door open again. I close my eyes and calm down. Someone grabs my wrist and pulls me off the bench. I look and Dean is pulling me up a flight if stairs. He pulls me into a room and locks the door.

"What was that?" He asks in a panicked voice. God he probably thinks I am some sort of freak.

"I don't know." I say and he looks at me as if I had just lied to him.

"Winter if you are going to lie then just don't talk okay." He says and walks out of the room.