Chapter 6

We walk up Jes's front steps and I plaster a huge smile on my face. I am going to make it through this crap with Dean by my side. And if it kills me, well why couldn't it have been a demon. I tightern my grip on Dean's hand and then knock on the door with my free hand. Seconds later I hear voices and Jes's footsteps approaching the door. Within a milisecond the door is open and she is dragging me by my free hand causing me to drag Dean behind me. She pulls us into the dining room and seats Dean to my left. Seconds later Brock is seated in front of me and Jes in front of Dean. I look at Dean out of the corner of my eye as everyone is silent. I guess I should probably break it. 

"Jes you never told me you're with Brock!" I say in the same tone as earlier. Jes looks at me with wide eyes. 

"What can I only speak with permission?" I ask and Jes nods furiously. My eyes widen in shock at her. Dean looks at me like my friends are freaks.

"They are people to you know. If Winter has to have my permission to speak then that takes away her first ammendment right and well then I can't call myself an american." Dean says and I smile. Brock smirks.

"But in America people aren't free anyway so if you own a woman why not make her descisions for her." He says and Dean looks at him with discust.

"You don't own a woman she owns herself." Dean says and stands from the table. Jes stands as well. 

"May I get you some water Brock?" She says and he nods yes. 

"Where is your bathroom?" Dean asks.

"First door on your right." Brock says and Dean leaves leaving me to be with this freak. 

"So..." He says but I remain silent. 

"Your allowed to talk." He says but I still remain silent I am going to wait until he is talking. 

"I dont need your permission." I say and see his eyes darken with hatered

"Oh but your so wrong poor little Winter always picked on but guess what, it never stops it just gets worse and worse and there is only two people who can help you. But you haven't seen them in years." He says and I just smirk.

"Who the Winchesters?" I ask my smirk growing larger as he looks at me. 

"Of course you little prick. You are just a desprate attempt of a hunter." He says and I smile right as Dean comes back from the restroom. 

"Ah Dean guess what." I say and Dean snaps his head toward Brock.

"I was wrong he is a well show him your little trick. Oh and by the way, you need to update yourself on the times." I say and both guys look at me confused. Deans eyes widen as he realises. 

"I believe I haven't been properly introduced. I'm Dean, Dean Winchester." Dean says and Brocks eyes widen.

"Like I said you need to update your information." I say and Brocks eyes widen again.

"But you two aren't supposed to be together for another two months." Brock says and Ilook at him confused. He's a demon not a psychic that I know of anyway. 

"What do you mean." Dean asks speaking my thoughts.

"You two aren't supposed to be romantically involved for another two months." Brock says and my eyes widen. 

"Wanna know how I know you're lying." Dean says and I look between Dean and Brock. 

"How am I lying?" Brock says and Dean smirks.

"I'm dead in a month." Dean says and I look at him with wide eyes.