This is not goodbye

*Skylar's POV*

I hug Izzy and thank him for saving us and hand him some money, he tries to push it away which is surprising for Izzy, but I make him take it, I mean he did risk his life for us. Then I turn to Alex and crouch down. "You better be good you hear? Because if I have to come and save your ass or anyone else's for that matter from another mummy, I won't be happy. Do what makes you happy, don't let anyone stand in your way or push you around." I stand up and turn to speak to Jonathan, but Alex stops me by grabbing my hand, "Are you going somewhere? Aren't you coming back home with us?" I sigh and face him, "Alex I love you, don't forget that," "I love you too Sky" He interrupts "but that man" I say pointing to Ardeth on his horse, "he helped us find you, he loves me too and I love him back." Alex nods and says he understands.

I turn to Jonathan "Please don't go getting yourself into trouble anymore, 'cause I won't be around to save your ass anymore." Jonathan tries to look tough "If he tries anything or hurts you I will hurt him I will I tell you I will" I laugh at him and hug him, "I'll miss you but I'll stay in touch." "Well you're leaving us then?" Rick asks, I shake my head, "Seems like it, take care of them for me, would you?" "Of course." Rick hugs me, before letting go, laughing and saying "Try not to get yourself killed.... Again." Evie then tackles me in a hug crying. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you" She sobs in my ear. "Evie calm down" I say holding her at arm's length and wiping away her tears, "this is not goodbye. We'll see each other soon, I promise and you know how I am with promises." She nods and lets me go. I jump out of the boat and wave to them, before walking towards Ardeth whose men are behind him. As I near Ardeth jumps off his horse and kisses me passionately, the men cheer. I pull back blushing, Ardeth whispers in my ear, "I thought I had lost you there." "You almost did." I mumble. Ardeth mounts his horse and offers me his hand, I grab it and use it to pull myself up in front of him. We watch my family and Izzy float away into the sunset before sharing another passionate kiss.