We are going to die this time.

I was in room with Evie, when I saw a strange picture on a large door. It showed two people fighting on it but it was not of men but of beautiful young women. I could of swore I knew them, Evie looks over at them as well, "You know i could swear I recognize them" I said to her. "She's pretty familiar is she?" She replied, pointing at one of the women. I then remembered it is a door 'DUH'. "Rick, come and help us" I shout down the corridor to where ever he is. He puts his head around the corner. "We need help to move the door, it's too heavy" I say as I push it with a huff. "Yes ma'am" He says with a smile, I step out of the way when I thought 'they are complete opposites, Evie uses her head whereas, Rick likes to work with his hands. They are so different in a sense but then again like the same person.'

I then tune back into the world to see that Evie and Rick had already walked on, I followed behind quickly into the dark room filled with scorpions and mummies."I know this place," said Evie."You know it from a book," Rick said. "Somebody closed that door before you were born." "No, Rick. I remember it. I know everything about this room." "Same" I say under my breathe, suddenly the dark room transformed into what it would have been in it's glory. I then saw a woman from the picture, she put a box onto a table and closed the door, pulling the lock out then turning three time left then once right the pushing the lock back in again. She looked me straight in the eyes then disappeared. I jump and so does Evie. "What's wrong? Did you see something?" Rick asks concerned. I walked forward and unlocks the door "Okay how did you do that? You two are starting to freak me out!" Rick asks scared. "Oh don't worry I'm freaking myself out too." I reply while Evie nods her head in agreement. Evie walks to the table and looked at the box."The Scorpion King!" She cries. "His face is on the top of the box. Let's open it." "Evie, is that a good idea? Wasn't he a very bad man?" "Yes, but that was in 4000 BC. He's dead. It's not dangerous now.It's only a box!" They argue, "Didn't you say that the last time?" I ask as she tries to open it with a crowbar, she groans in frustration when nothing happens. Rick finds a medallion on one of the soldier mummies on either side of the box. He was a bit apprehensive but then again he hated mummies after Imhotep. "Let's try it your way" He says to Evie's while holding the medallion key.

"Sky, this is really exciting! I know the story of the Scorpion King.This is his box! Please, open it quickly!" I didn't like this idea, I rested my hands on my guns in case of an emergency. Rick turn the key slowly and the top opened easily we crowded round to see inside when Evie cried out with glee "Look! It's the gold Bracelet of Anubis, the god of the dead!" AS she goes to lift it I say "I wouldn't do that. Evie." "It's just a bracelet Sky." I give her a look of 'oh really' which she ignores. She lifts it out "Stop!" We all turn to the door, as a man walked into the room guns drawn, I pull out my own quickly "Give the bracelet to me." The ground started to shake making the man run. Evie quickly put the bracelet into the chest and closed it. "It's just a bracelet Evie. Really? Deja vu anyone 'It's just a book'?" I shout at her. "It's not gonna stop it, putting it back now!" Rick says, "Put the box into your bag Rick" Evie says."Let's leave it here," shouted Rick. "It's dangerous!" "No, it's important!" Rick put the box in his bag and swung it onto his back as we ran away from the advancing water. Soon the water was almost to the ceiling "You've really done it  Evie. We really are going to die this time!" I say before having to take a big breathe as the water filled the room.

Suddenly the water carries us away out a hole into the entrance hall, I cough then breathe heavy. Alex stands above us, when he looks down and sees us he says, "I can explain everything." In a very serious voice thinking he was in trouble, I burst out laughing, happy we weren't dead.