chapter 2

Chapter two - too much stress 

|niall's pov|

I followed Paul into his car. Today, he's taking me to that 'training centre' and then collecting my things from my old apartment, which has now been sold. The other lads said that they'd get a house for all six of us, which is a good thought.. But, first, I have to pass this. If I don't, then I have to be put through a two month training routine.. Which won't be fun.. Since they beat the hybrids. 

"Ok, here's your training outfit" a man grunted, handing me an orange t-shirt and a pair of orange shorts, with a whole for my tail at the back. 

I simply nod, accepting them sadly. I follow his direction to the changing rooms and find a lot more hybrids than I expected. Some looked about 9! 

"Hi." One of the teen girls whispered to me, already changed. "I-i am a big fan.." 

"Thanks," I whisper with a small smile. She too is a hybrid. 

"I'm fern, um.." 

"Nice to meet you." I say, realising how nervous she is. 

"Thanks.. I'll let you, uh, change."

Thank god that's over! That was torture. At one stage they had actually hit me for hissing at them. But they had yanked my tail! I mean, ow! That hurts, idiot. 

"Well, Mr Higgens, he passed. Just." The 'leader' explained. "He needed 75% to pass. He received 79%. Needs to control his temper, don't you?" 

I simply glare at the floor angrily. I don't have temper issues, they have psychotic must-put-animals-in-pain issues. 

"Good boy. You can go." 

Grumbling insults under my breath, I follow paul out and into the car. 

"I take it you didn't enjoy that?" Paul chuckles. 

"They kept pulled my tail." I grumble, folding my arms in a childish way. 

"Cheer up or I won't get you some McDonald's." 

I instantly perk up, widening my eyes at paul excitedly.

I sighed, curling up on the sofa. 

"Aww, Ni," Paul cooes, having came back in. 

I looked up at the sounds of footsteps to see Paul smiling at me. 

"You're going to need to move kid, I have to sit down too" 

I grunt, yawning. Sighing, Paul lifts me up a bit then lays me back down and I end up on his lap. Oh well. I simply snuggle up, purring contented. Obviously, at Pauls I am able to have my ears and tail out. Freedom..

I wake up with Paul gone, obviously having moved. But very resent as the chair is still warm. I couldn't help but mewling loudly. The front door shut, muttering becoming louder. 

"Meeooooow!" I whine, trying to somehow see over the back of the sofa while laying down.. 

"Yes, yes, I'm coming!" Paul said, obviously rolling his eyes. 

I pull myself up, peeking over the sofa back to see Zayn and paul enter the living room. 

"Meeeooow," 

Zayn rolled his eyes, giving a light tut. He walked ahead of paul who stayed in the doorway. 

I opened up my arms at Zayn, my eyelids drooping again. I purr when Zayn picks me up, wrapping my arms and legs around him. I felt my tail go around his leg as well.