chapter five

Chapter five - "larry"

|louis' pov| {oops were you expecting that no I didn't think so}

We finally got back from pauls. Niall had so obviously been uncomfortable, but I guess no one else saw it. I didn't mention anything, it'd only make him more uncomfortable.

"I'm off to bed, lou" harry said.

"Ok." I agree, watching him walk upstairs.

Kitchen.. Now, where's the milk? But it was here. Dammit harry. I told you not to move the mil-

I yelp, flinching at the loud Clap of thunder.

I felt my ears flatten, tail shooting between my legs. I stared at the window, waiting for a sign that I didn't just imagine that.

Another clap.

Whimpering and, now shaking, I hurried upstairs.

"Harry!" I cried, not even knocking before coming in.

He was half way across the room, in his boxers. It looked like he was going toward the door.

"Come ere boo" harry whispered, opening his arms.

With a sob, I practically flew into his arms.

Rubbing my back, harry picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms still around his neck. Harry, being a comfortable and touchy-feely person, didn't even care that he had to hold my butt to make sure I didn't fall. Though, I can feel my face heating up. I let my tail wrap around his thigh again, burrying my face in the crook of his neck.

I felt harry sit down beneath me. I moved so that I was straddling his hips while hugging him. We have a touchy-feely friendship, stuff like this is very normal.

"Come on boo, its ok. Its just a storm." Harry whispered in a soothing way. "How about you get ready for bed? I'm right here for you, ok?"

I nod, pulling back a bit.. But another clap of thunder made me flinch, and cling to harry again.

Sighing, harry pulled the hem of my shirt up and over my head.

"Come on boo, I'm here" harry reassured me.

I pried my hands away so he could get my shirt completely off.

That's a positive about harry. He isn't bothered about if others think he's touching you in an inappropriate place; he'll just try to make you feel better.

Harry gently turned us over, so he could obviously take off my jeans and make me more comfy.

He stopped however, looking down at me.

I was about to say something.. When something unbelievable happened.

Harry quickly leant down, pressing his lips to mine.

But what surprised me most.. Was me.

I- straight away- started kissing back. I nudged against his lips when he didn't respond, and he soon got the message. I clutched his curls tightly, harry holding my cheeks. We moved our lips together in synch, roughly and rushed. Our breaths mingled in pants and moans. Harry bucked his hips against mine, me purring loudly in response.

Harry, sadly, pulled away. Both us us panted, gasping for breath. I opened my eyes slowly, to see his response.

Harry looked down at me, looking rather shocked. Before a huge grin spread across his face, making his dimples stick out, ever so adorable. He laughed a bit, giving me a peck. And another. And another. Still laughing.

I rolled my eyes at him, unable to not grin though.

"I-i love you louis" harry whispered, his green eyes shinning nervously.

"You know what I didn't realise?" I whisper, continuing when harry shook his head. " I love you too"

Harry grinned again, once again giving me a peck. He kept one hand on my cheek, the other on my hip. With the hand on my cheek, he used his thumb to gently caress my skin. I closed my eyes, leaning into his hand with a loud purr.

"I'm going to make a wild assumption and say that your my boyfriend now" harry whispered.

I grinned looking back up at him with a nod.

Harry grinned back, looking on top of the world.

"I knew I should have kissed you sooner"

Laughing, I simply pull him back with a hand on the back of his neck and pressing my lips back against his.

Again, our lips moved quickly and rough. I smiled a bit into the kiss, as I let my tail slip down harry's boxers a little. Harry moaned in response, the noise alone making me moan. I flipped up over so that I was on top of him, straddling him hips again. Our lips didn't lose contact. Harry leant up, trying to pull me closer by wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling our chests together. I held his hips, his bare skin beneath my hands making me purr in.. Well, excitement. Harry bucked at me again, only making me harder. I moaned loudly, grinding roughly against harry. Harry gasped in response, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth. Rather angrily, harry flipped us back over and disconnecting our lips so he could sit up while straddling me still. He grinned down at me, obviously my face betraying my impatience. Rather slowly, harry unbuttoned me jeans. I bit down on my bottom lip, trying not to moan as he ever so slowly tugs my jeans off. Harry leant down, kissing different parts of my chest and I couldn't help the way my back arched, me moaning loudly. Harry kissing his way up, purposely slow. Instead of reconnecting our lips, he started kissing my neck. I let my head cock to the side, moaning even louder as harry starts biting and sucking. I can't help the oddly deep purr as harry found my sweet spot, sucking a love bite there. As soon as harry moved away- even the smallest millimetre- I flipped us back over, my feline side wanting dominance. I leant down, purposely purring into his ear. Harry moaned loudly, gripping onto my hips as I grind into his hips again.

"L-louis" harry moaned, gasping as I nibble on the sensitive skin on his collar bone. "Please.."

I moaned as well, the pleading oddly arousing. {A/n: this is why its rated pg 13}

I sat up, flipping harry underneath me. I quickly removed my own boxers, swiftly removing his after. Harry moaned, clutching the pillows in anticipation. I kept my knees secured on harrys hips, holding onto his sides.

"You ready?" I whispered, a purr still vibrating in my voice.

Harry nodded, moaning again.

{ A/n: *troll face*}

I woke up in the morning next to harry, still covered in sweat and.. The aftermaths. I turn to see harry asleep, looking happily peaceful. I couldn't help but smile at the sight.

He's so adorable sometimes.

Deciding to grip onto these non-feline moments, I crawl out of bed. Harry groaned when I tried to creep out his arms, but he hasn't woke up yet. Somehow I managed to creep out into the bathroom. I even got in the shower, certain harry was still lying asleep.

"You could have woke me"

I flinched, startled by his seemingly sudden appearance.

"You looked so happy" I admit.

Harry simply chuckles.

I perk my ears up, listening as he tried to creep up and make me jump as he gets in the shower with me. He wrapped his arms quickly around my waist, making me jump in shock.

Harry chuckled lightly, resting his chin on my shoulder. I hug my arms around his, holding his hands.

I brought my tail up to harrys face, gently rubbing it along his jaw line. I heard harry sigh in content, pulling my closer. Smiling, I let myself purr happily and melt into harrys arms.