History and Life of a Royal

In the beautiful glittering cities of both Crystal Tokyo and Elysion,lives the children of the two most powerful and gentle sailor scouts in all the stars. There is Small Lady Serenity. Daughter of Neo Queen Serenity or her old referred name Sailor Moon. Champion of Justice,hehe sailor scout who's heart was as big and vast as the deepest ocean. Her compassion not only to her friends but her enemies as well allowed her to build a civilization without death. For the first time people could live forever thanks to the grace and power of their "Moon Goddess." Not only was Small Lady Serenity a classic beauty like her mother,she also held her own unique charm which seemed to draw others to her.

She was a magnet for people and everyone adored her. The lovely daughter of a gentle ruler was very identical to her mother. Her flawless alabaster skin,only seemed to enhance the beauty of Small Lady Serenity's florescent magenta eyes which seemed to unveil anyone they laid eyes on. Her long flowing magenta hair fell in lovely waves and unraveled at her feet,yet she kept her mother's classic hairstyle of buns. Small Lady Serenity dress also held the florescent pink she was oh so fond of. It's many layers of see through was enough to reveal to all around her,her status in the world.

Just like her mother Small Lady Serenity was a very kind and gentle person. But there were those few people who could bring out a smidgen of anger in her,but her mother and father always thought it was cute. She is the apple of her parents eyes and is adored by her aunt Queen Rhea along with her two children. Which leads us to Queen Rhea,often referred to as Mother of Stars or Sailor Constellation.

Another Champion of Justice who's power rivaled Sailor Moon due to her use of the Legendary Golden Crystal of Legend. Not alot is known of this mystic power but it appears she,her children and her husband either have fragments or full embodiments of the original Golden Crystal. Queen Rhea was the "Sovereign of Stars". When she took the throne of Elysion she called fourth those who hid among the stars to seek refuge with her. Bringing forth hundreds and hundreds of new sailor scouts who only wanted peace. Finding that she was an honorable ruler,she along with Neo Queen Serenity ruled the future of Earth.

Keeping an equal balance of power and their never ending friendship. Unlike Neo Queen Serenity;Queen Rhea who married Helios;priest of Elysion. The two had two children a beautiful daughter named after the very stars. Astra. As her name encomprates she was a star in Crystal Tokyo and Elysion. She had many traits of both her mother and father. Astra held her father snow white hair which fell gracefully down her sides, almost touching the back of her kneecaps. Yet it appeared her mother's genes were just as strong for she had lovely onyx streaks through her snow white hair which framed her heart shaped face.

Like her mother Astra held the power of all stars. Becoming the "new " Sailor Constellation. But such as heavy task comes with a heavy burden. Astra is afraid of failing in her duty to follow in her mother's footsteps. This fear drives her to work in her training with her mother who appears to only have high hopes for her daughter. The name "Neo"Sailor Constellation will live on in the hearts of the people in the past and the future.

And then there was Queen Rhea and Helios's son. The oldest of their twins whom was very protective of his little sister Astra along with another special woman in his life. This was Altair. Having his mother's unruly obsidian locks with snow kissed tips,and his father's trade mark amber eyes instead of the deep cerulean orbs like his sister and mother.

Altair is a calm and collective man,having all his ducks in a row he strives to become a High Priest like his father. One who can and will pick up a blade and fight for what is right. Yet something is amiss. Ever since Altair can remember he has always protected Small Lady Serenity. No matter what he would do anything to protect her and he has. But as of late new feelings have began to stir within him. He no longer wishes to be the friend she can cry to. No he wishes for her love. To have her hand in marriage. But does she see him as more than a friend? Altair hopes so. He is dedicated to serving and marrying Small Lady Serenity if possible all the while protecting his home. Follow these three royals in their everyday lives filled with eternal turmoil as one fights for love,another fights for recognition while the other fights for the future. Small Lady Serenity,Altair and Astra are all waiting to tell their stories to you. Be the first to witness their own rises to power or their fall.