Unsettling Matters,The Fall of a Queen

Days had passed since Princess Astra had been graced with the presence of her father. And the moments the two were allowed to share with one another was quick and business only. This greatly troubled Astra especially since she and her father were very close.

Being a "Daddy's Little Girl" since she was little,Astra was use to being her father's center of attention. It was as if a great distance was growing between the two of them,and she hated every bit of it. Princess Astra stood at her padio staring down towards the glorious cities which sat in perfect harmony with one another. Crystal Tokyo and Elysion. Sister cities to one another yet they were two completely different existences.

Princess Astra sighed lightly before spotting a familiar figure in the distance. An instant smile of happiness took over her face as Astra found herself bounding down the crystal encrusted hallways at top speed. She knew he would happy for her. He always was. After all the two of them were siblings.

While nearing Elysion,riding an all black stallion he called "Eclispe" was the young prince and priest. Altair. Whom sat fairly tall on Eclipse as he continued to gallop the entire way to the palace. Altair was the silent type and the oldest of the twins. Bearing his mother's obsidian hair,with snow kissed locks,but unlike his sister he held their father's amber eyes. As any other man;Altair was quite proud of himself.

Never once relying on his lineage to get what he wants in life,he strives to change to views of the social classes. In a way he wanted to unite the entire world under peace. After all it was he who was next in line for the throne. Being the eldest of the sibling of the "Crystal Twins" Altair had it all. Except for one thing. "Altair!"Called out a familiar voice who sounded as sweet as honey to his ears. A brief smiled appeared on Altair's lips as he carefully climbed off his trusty steed Eclispe.

Patting his faithful companion on the muzzle, Altair turned to be graced with the presence of the one he sought after. Princess Lady Serenity. Her beautiful flawless skin,down to her vibrant pink eyes. She was a sight to behold. Many times Altair had been at a loss for words when the princess he had grown up with began to bloom. It would be expected for Princess Lady Serenity to have many men at her feet. And she did,truth be told.

The beautiful future ruler of Crystal Tokyo was simply uninterested in the many suitors she had. She simply would smile in their faces and return to Princess Astra's side as a way of escaping. But when it came to Altair. Lady Serenity would welcome him with open arms and a warm true smile. "Welcome back."Princess Lady Serenity greeted her hand extended for Altair. Who quickly planted a gentle kiss at the top of her hand."It is good to be home....Princess."Altair spoke his voice a smooth as velvet sending shivers down Princess Lady Serenity's spine.

It had been recent times that Princess Lady Serenity's feelings for her dear friend began to slowly alter. She no longer viewed him as just a friend. But possibly something else. Someone who made her heart pound out of her chest. Someone whom many times she dreamed of being in his arms. Someone... who truly treasured her and she him. Was Altair, Lady Serenity's destined?

While watching the happy reunion from afar Queen Rhea couldn't help but to smile painfully towards her son's fleeting moment of happiness. Because just as him,she felt her moment of happiness was as fleeting as a dream. Already she noticed her dear Helios pulling away from her. But why? Why would he do that? After being together for countless centuries were his feelings for her fading?

Just that thought alone was enough to still Queen Rhea's heart. Did he not love her anymore? The beautiful Queen in inner turmoil gripped her hands into tight fists until her knuckles were white. She was afraid. Afraid of the days to come. And afraid that she would lose all that she ever loved. Unknowingly Queen Rhea's negative thoughts had taken quite the effect on the family's Golden Crystals. Like a plague it would spread. Until darkness swallowed the "Heart of the Stars." For without the "Mother of Stars " all the stars in all the galaxies would burn away and die. Along with any memory of their existence.