A Queen's Repentance and her Final Wish

Queen Rhea peered around her surroundings,noticing the horrible state she had left the once vibrant city of "Crystal. Tokyo". No longer were the tall Crystal like buildings beautiful instead they were horribly cracked, broken even due to Rhea's once destructive nature.Queen Rhea rose to her feet,before beginning to walk to the center of the damaged city. Unknown the her family who watched her,Rhea shed tears. But not for herself. No for everyone she had caused harm to. Her son Altair. Her daughter Astra who now was a full fledged Senshi. Worthy of protecting the universe from the dangers of the future. Queen Rhea then turned her gaze her dear brother King Endymion,whom held the possibly deceased body of his wife Neo Queen Serenity. Her most precious friend. The kind hearted White Queen who had sacrificed her own life to save Rhea's. Rhea quietly walked over to her brother, staring at the peaceful expression Neo Queen Serenity held. Despite the fact that her very life,and the life of all her defendants had been annihilated due to Rhea'S own greed.

"I-I'm so sorry....Endymion.....Lady Serenity.....Usagi chan..." Rhea whispered allowing a single tear to sliver down her cheek. While slowly a brilliant gold and silver light began to emanate from her body. Endymion stared towards the bright light which seemed to pulsate from her very body. With tears evident in her eyes Rhea clasped her hands together in prayer style before placing her freehand over the barely warm corpse of her dearest friend. Serenity. "Forgive me, Serenity." Rhea whispered before allowing the gentle flow of her power to seep into the very soul of Neo Queen Serenity. Slowly the gentle light seemed to pulsate throughout Neo Queen Serenity's body. Centering around her chest where the remnants of the legendary Silver Crystal remained. Endymion,Lady Serenity,Altair and Miracle Sailor Constellation stared in awe at the sight. Watching as bit by bit the silver Crystal began to mend itself. Giving off a vibrant white and gold light. Appearing to have taken aspects of the Golden Crystal along with it.

In his arms King Endymion watched as his beautiful opened her eyes, appearing abit groggy due to her sudden sleep. Neo Queen Serenity smiled warmly towards her husband and child before being held in a tender embrace by her family. Shedding tears of utter joy and happiness towards her family. Like the birth of "Miracle Sailor Constellation" Queen Rhea had indeed in fact created a miracle. And she would create more miracles. Enough miracles to repent all the evil she had created in this world. Miracle Sailor Constellation walked towards her mother,seeking to forever be by her side. But to her surprise Rhea refused her embrace. With the vibrant gold light still emanating from her body seemed to pulsate through the entire Crystal city. Beginning to repair the damage it had once received and above all,bring back the innocent people Rhea had slew. Slowly Rhea stumbled to her knees unable to remain standing. Gritting her teeth Rhea swore she would repent for the evil she had done. Even as she lay dying,using too much of the Crystals power.

Miracle Sailor Constellation rushed to her mother's side,along with her brother Altair. The two siblings held onto their mother's hands begging her. Begging her to remain in their world a little longer. For they could not live without both of their parents. They needed her. They needed their kind hearted mother to guide them and their kingdom through darkness and into the future. But Rhea felt she could not. She had failed in protecting the kingdom and had instead became the ultimate darkness. All because of her constant grief for her lover. " I do not deserve to be by your side any longer. Let me die....and be with your father....please." Rhea whispered weakly before hearing the cries of her daughter,begging her not to do this. While her son Altair gripped onto his mother's hand tightly trying his best to keep a brave face. But inside he was grieving. Grieving the fact that he would soon lose his mother as well.

"Let me go." Rhea breathed before feeling her body become extremely weak. So weak I fact she was unable to speak. Blinking away oncoming tears Rhea surrendered herself to the impending darkness which would soon overtake her in death. Rhea smiled weakly before closing her eyes feeling her very heart give way. Rhea took one final breathe before allowing herself to fall into an everlasting sleep. A sleep she hoped and prayed she would not awaken from. Already she could hear the cries of those who loved her,watching as Rhea passes on from this world. But she was not scared,she accepted her fate. Despite how dark it would become. Surrender in herself Rhea felt the sudden warmth of strong arms,which see,we to wrap around her securely. Knowing who these arms belonged to Rhea relaxed and found herself leaning backwards against the figure smiling lightly to herself. This was what she had done,this is what her darkness had brought her. But maybe just maybe her past self could change that. And make their lives prosperous as they once were. Blinking away tears of regret Rhea allowed herself to fade into the world beyond. Out of sight and reach but not from memory.

Queen Rhea would always be remembered as the "Mother of Stars" and the beacon of light for the many stars of the Galaxy. No one would speak of her dark path but only of the happiness and beauty she brought. Her deeds would be erased fro, history never spoken of again. But..,what if things could be different? What if the past could change the future? What if all her evil deeds never happened? Was there a chance Rhea and Helios could be saved? Only time would tell if these tragedies could be avoided. A past that was still being created and hopefully created for the good of the future.