Queen vs Queen

Queen Rhea stared angrily towards Neo Queen Serenity with the full intent of ending the woman. It saddened Serenity to realize she would have to raise a finger towards her once and still dear friend. But with the horrible crimes Rhea had commited,things could not be avoided. Neo Queen Serenity had promised her darling King Endymion that she would do everything in her power to a his sister. Yet at the moment she was not too sure her words would even reach the distraught woman. Neo Queen Serenity immediately realized an aura of darkness which cloaked Rhea. Dulling her senses of reality,and her judgment. And she hated it. The Queen of Crystal Tokyo bid of remaining court to step back. All the while allowing Divine Sailor Mercury to carry the lifeless form of Venus out of the way. Venus. The leader of Neo Queen Serenity's court had fallen,and she promised herself she would right this wrong. No matter the cost. Raising her Moonlight Rod over her head Serenity began to pray.

She prayed for the Purity and guidence of the Silver Crystal. To aid her in this tough battle to come. Immediately reacting to her will the silver Crystal began to give off a vibrant glow which brightened the entire area. Queen Rhea flinched at the brightness,shielding her eyes as she heard Neo Queen Serenity call out to her power. "Moon Goddess Power! Make up!"As soon as those words left her lips Neo Queen Serenity's long flowing dress gave off a white light all the while beginning to decrease in length. Stopping at her upper thigh yet the dress itself maintained it many long flowing frills.

Neo Queen Serenity closed her eyes as a pair of silk gloves appeared on her hands,along with her new brooch. Which was a blooming Imperial Silver Crystal which lay nestled between her breasts. Queen Rhea watched as the crown of Serenity's head began to morph into a tiara which now rested on her forhead. Slowly Neo Queen Serenity opened her eyes while gripping onto her rod as a pair of all white boots formed on her feet. Soon the light died away revealing Neo Queen Serenity's most powerful form yet. Her Moon Goddess armor.

Queen Rhea snickered at the transformation commenting " You always were flashy, Serenity."She stated as Neo Queen Serenity averted her gaze to the ground before daring to stare her friend in the eye. "I...I will stop you for this world. For everyone. "She declared as Queen Rhea glared before her body once again gave off an immense amount of darkness. Which toyed with her mind and senses. "End her. End the White Queen!" "Kill her and Helios will be yours again." The darkness mimicked ad Queen Rhea in an almost trance like manner aimed her Dark Starlight Rod towards Serenity,reciting"He...will be mine."She breathed as Serenity shook her head calling out to her friend,praying her words would reach her.

"Do you think he would have wanted this? Do you Rhea?" She called out as angrily Rhea screamed at her to shut up as she charged towards Serenity with darkness and anger in her heart. Queen Serenity averted her gaze to the ground sadly as the two Queens clashed. Their immense power lashing out towards one another. Queen Rhea glared at the brilliance of the Silver Crystal as she extended her hand towards the blooming brooch. Only to be forced away by its purity.

Neo Queen stared at Rhea's burned hand sadly as she once again called out for her friend " Do you really think he left you willingly?! Rhea! Wake up! He loved you!" This struck a nerve as a single tear rolled down Rhea's cheek."If he loved me....then why did he leave me all alone?!"She screamed as the darkness seemed to increase in her moment of saddness. She was hurt. Rhea was hurting without him,she felt empty. And useless without him. But most of all she believed she was alone in this world.

"Your not alone Rhea. You have your children who were born from your love for eachother. Astra and Altair they love you,and they need you."Neo Queen Serenity preeched as she slowly walked towards her distraught friend. Placing a gentle hand on her shoulder and smiling sadly towards her. "We're all here for you."Neo Queen Serenity stated hoping her words had finally reached her dear friend. Rhea gripped onto her head tightly in pain as the power of Neo Queen Serenity's words echoed throughout her body combating the darkness.

"NOO! I don't need you or anyone! All I need is Helios!!!"She screamed before lashing out towards Neo Queen Serenity who stared in shock as Rhea's dark coveted hand gripped onto the silver crystal. Which began to crack under her touch. "But with this....I can bring him back."She declared before ripping the crystal from Neo Queen Serenity. Immediately the beautiful Queen stumbled backwards weakly,as her Moon Goddess Armor dispersed into white light leaving her in her normal white gown. Neo Queen Serenity struggled to maintain her footing, begging Rhea not to do this. "It's already done."She breathed before crushing the Silver Crystal in her grip.

Immediately the life in Neo Queen Serenity's eyes faded as she fell backwards onto the ground. Her eyes holding a vacant expression,while a single tear cascaded down her cheek. "Rhea...."She breathed as her remaining court screamed and cried for their queen. But no one's cry was as loud as Ladd Serenity who ran towards her mother with tears in her eyes. "Mom! Mom!"She cried as she knelt beside her mother's weak form praying she was alive. With anger and sadness in her heart the pink haired Princess turned towards her aunt before screaming "WHY?!" And for the first time Rhea could not answer her niece.

She merely extended her hand for the trembling students Princess,craving her power as well. But was suddenly stopped at the voice of someone Rhea knew. Someone deep down she hoped she would not come across. Her daughter Astra. Who stood before her with nothing but utter sadness in her eyes for her mother. "Mom..."Neo Sailor Constellation whispered into yhe still air. Knowing already what was to come. A battle and most likely to the death,with her own mother.