Birth of a New Senshi

Neo Sailor Constellation held the "Starlight scepter " over head before she called upon the power of the very stars themselves. If she was going to stand a chance she needed the powers of all the stars in the Galaxy and more. "I Neo Sailor Constellation, new sovereign of the stars invoke the powers of all the stars in the Galaxy. Come fourth! Show me you brilliant power and help me...help me create a much needed miracle!" She called out as on by one multicolored lights began to fall from the sky,and slowly and to ripple around he body. Neo Sailor Constellation felt strong, we felt determination to end this senseless fighting. And most of all she felt the desperate desire to free her mother. From afar Lady Serenity watched her close friend,giving off a powerful rainbow light from which she had never seen. Gripping onto her mother's still warm hand she prayed for this to work.

No it was more like she needed this to work more than anything. It as then she felt a sudden hand on her shoulder,she quickly turned to meet the warm amber gaze of Prince Altair who, seemed to make her heart skip a beat every moment he was around her. "I'm so glad your safe,Princess."Altair whispered all the while planting a gentle kiss on her hand. Despite the situation Lady Serenity couldn't help but to blush before being carefully scooped up into the warm and secure arms of Prince Altair. "I have to get you somewhere safe." " but my mother."Lady Serenity argued referring to the sleep like trance her mother was in. " No need to worry." Prince Altair stated before the form of King Endymion appeared before them. He peered down towards his beloved wife,bringing her into his warm embrace all the while kissing her forehead tenderly. "Usako." He whispered before turning his gaze towards his sister and her daughter. Who's power began to spread around the entire area. She could do this. He believed in his niece. She could save his sister. The handsome King bowed his head and too began to pray.

Along with Prince Altair who's energy swirled around Neo Sailor Constellation viciously. She released a light gasp,unable to maintain the power any longer. It needed to take for, and be released. And she allowed it.Slowly Neo Sailor Constellation's fuko dispersed into hundreds of gold and white ribbons before wrapping around her body forming a long flowing dark blue dress,with a lovely translucent train which wraps itself around her backside into a perfect now which dropped to the floor. With many gold and dark blue translucent frills on her new gown,Astra closed her eyes before a pair of gold heels formed on her feet. Ever so slowly her tiara was erased and replaced with a shimmering gold crown which was placed gently on her head. Slowly Astra opens her eyes and extends her right hand for the "Starlight Scepter" which at her mere touch began to change shape. Molding itself into a fairly long rod,in the of a twinkling star with what appeared to be shards of the Golden and Silver Crystal rotating around in a perfect circle at its center. On each side of the twinkling star shape were a pair of small white wings signifying that Astra had ascended into a new power. A power which had never been seen before. It was a miracle.

Slowly Astra opened her eyes,staring at her new attire and rod. This was her. This was her true power,she could feel it. It was a miracle indeed hence the name that was given to her. Miracle Sailor Constellation. With her body shimmering with lovely rainbow hues Miracle Sailor Constellation peered towards her stunned mother who struggled with her words. " I'm going to set you free mother." Miracle Sailor Constellation declared before bidding a pair of white wings to sprout from her back. At top speed she flew towards her mother,hands outstretched for her. Angrily Rhea sent wave after wave of darkness towards the senshi but it was of no effect as the sudden embrace of her daughter threw her off guard. Rhea remained utterly still unable to comprehend what was happening to her."Its okay mom,im here. And I'm not going anywhere." Miracle Sailor Constellation whispered to her mother. A flood of tears rolled down the Dark Queen's cheeks as she gripped onto her daughter. She released a loud sob into the air before seeming to crumble into her daughters arms.

Crying about her husband, about the terrible things she had done. She believed she was far beyond saving du not her actions. But Miracle Sailor Constellation merely smiled "No one is beyond saving." She whispered before allowing her energy to overtake her mother. Queen Rhea gasped at the sudden warmth,feeling every bit of darkness seeming to fade away. Completely cleansed and it was all because of her daughter. Miracle Sailor Constellation smiled towards her free mother,gripping onto her tightly. She had done it. She had saved her mother. She had proven herself a worthy senshi to defend the stars and she was proud of herself. But there was more to be done, so much to repair. And somethings could not b fixed so easily such as lost lives. Lives That Rhea had mercilessly taken.