A Fallen Queen vs A New Senshi

The beautiful Neo Sailor Constellation stood before her mother,who's body was cloaked by never ending darkness. It was hard for her to believe that this woman was the kind and loving mother she always knew. That she was the one whom would hold her in her warm arms in the middle class f the night. Only to ensure the young princess that everything would be alright. Yet the more she stared at the entity before her,the more unfamiliar she seemed to become. Was this truly her mother? The pure and kind hearted "Sovereign of Stars"? Or was she truly never that person. Maybe the woman Princess Astra had grown up to love more than anything was a facade. Maybe this was her true form. An evil wretched being determined to snuff out the very hearts of the Galaxy. Neo Sailor Constellation shook these thoughts from her mind before aiming her mothers very own "Starlight Scepter" towards her. It was true Neo Sailor Constellation lacked the experience and strength to defeat her mother. But she swore a vow to protect the stars from evil. And sadly the enemy which plagued the once peaceful world was her mother.

Neo Sailor Constellation opened her mouth to speak gathering the courage to confront the Dark Queen,who was once her mother. " On behalf of all the stars of the Galaxy,I Neo Sailor Constellation will put an end to your reign. Mother." She breathed before watching the Dark Queen smirk before laughing manically towards the newly born senshi. "You really think you can stand against your own mother,Astra?" Queen Rhea asked referring to her daughter by her name. Surely her daughter knew how foolish it was to stand against her,yet here she stood wielding a single shard of the legendary Golden Crystal. The same foul power which was the main source for Rhea 's heartache.

"I'll stop you..." Neo Sailor Constellation began before swiftly bounding into the air and landing a few feet from her mother. A determined expression evident on her face,Queen Rhea watched as her daughter's long flowing snow kissed hair billowed in the gentle wind. "Even if I die trying." Neo Sailor Constellation finished before concentrating as a bright Amber light began to pulsate from the scepter she held. "Starlight Flash!"the young warrior called out allowing the light to almost fly through the air in a blur of gold. Seeking its target which was none other than the Dark Queen herself.

Queen Rhea smirked as she watched the amber light ripple around her,trying its best to harm its old host. But it couldn't,it was almost as if the crystal truly didn't want to harm her. Neo Sailor Constellation stared towards her scepter in disbelief before watching her power immediately being siphoned by the mere presence of her mother. Queen Rhea held her own "Dark Starlight Rod" over her head. Using its power to absorb her daughter's feeble power. It almost made her laugh at the amount of power she had. She was weak,far too weak to be gifted with power such as the Golden Crystal. "Pathetic." Queen Rhea stated before aiming her rod towards her daughter before allowing black lightning to rain down upon her. Neo Sailor Constellation released a loud shriek as the pain began to mercilessly wrack her body. Never had she felt such constant pain,almost as if she was about to pass out. Gritting her teeth,Neo Sailor Constellation willed herself to step towards her mother. With the crackling lighting continuing to send waves and waves of pain rushing through her.

"M-Mom....please..."Neo Sailor Constellation breathed before collapsing to the ground,the dark lightening continuing to maul her helpless form.was this truly all she could do? Was Astra really such a disgrace as a senshi that she couldn't even take a single attack from the enemy? Astra cursed herself for her weakness hoping and praying with all her heart that this was all a dream. That her mother was still the woman she knew and loved,and that her aunt Neo Queen Serenity was safe and sound. Not brutally attacked and murdered by someone she held dear to her heart. Surely Astra could do this. After all the Golden Crystal chose her as well as its host. Not only because her mother was its host. But because she too could wield its infamous power. She just had to try. She had to believe not only in the Crystal shard she bore. But believe in herself. Gripping the dirt between her gloved fingers Neo Sailor Constellation slowly rose to her feet, allowing the dark lighting to take its toll on her. Yet she seemed to ignore the immense pain all of a sudden.

A few feet behind her sat the sobbing Lady Serenity who's magenta hued eyes were quite red from the tears she had shed over her mother. She had not yet been trained as a warrior as Astra had but she did have the power of the Silver Crystal as well. She could do something,she could make a difference. If only she believed. Shedding ,more tears Lady Serenity prayed for Neo Sailor Constellation. She prayed she'd get through this and be able to stop the darkness which plagued Rhea 's heart. She prayed with all her might and unknowingly gave off an immense amount of power which began to radiate off her body and seems to be drawn into Neo Sailor Constellation's tiara. With her eyes closed the young warrior felt the sudden rush of power overtake her. A power she knew could possibly put an end to this. Queen Rhea covered her eyes from the blinding white light already getting a sickening feeling that this battle had only just begun.