Daenerys's Pov

I watched as Emilia ran over to Arwen and helped her gently lower the hobbit off the horse. I picked up my skirt and raced down the stairs. Elrond was helping the girls the hobbit into the healing rooms. I stood by the door and watched them lay the hobbit onto the bed. Elrond looked at Arwen and Emilia and they both walked out of the room and closed the door behind them.
"What happened?" I asked. Arwen sighed and replied
"The hobbit was on his way here, with the One Ring. He was traveling with three other hobbits and Aragorn. He was stabbed by a Morgol blade." I nodded my head. Emilia then asked
"Are the others coming?" Arwen nodded towards the door. They were standing in the doorway. Thankful we all knew Aragorn. Arwen went to greet them while I went to get the table ready for food.

Two Days Later

I found Gandalf sitting outside in the garden, smoking his pipe. I sat down next to him and he blew smoke rings into the air. They drifted for a moment then vanished.
"You want to ask me something Daenerys?" Just like Gandalf to know what I was thinking.
"I was going to ask, want are we going to do with the Ring?" He looked thoughtfully for a moment and replied slowly
"Your godfather is calling a meeting. People from all over Middle Earth will come." I nodded and stood up. Gandalf gently touched my arm.
"You are worried about your sister." I sighed and brushed some of my blonde hair from my face and nodded.
"Yes Gandalf. She is so....so"
"Wild?" I looked at him and nodded again.
"Let her go. She is wild and free. Like fire and water. Emilia feels caged. Just let her go. She can look after herself." I smiled and walked slowly away.
"Daenerys?"
"Yes Gandalf?"
"How is your animal taming going?" I laughed and turned around to face him.
"Fine, just fine." Gandalf chuckled and I continued to walk back to the house.

As I was walking down the hall, two small people came flying around the corner. They crashed into me and we fell into a pile into the floor. Emilia came flying around the corner and stopping when she saw us in a mess in the floor. Even if she is my older sister, she really acts like the youngest. Emilia laughed and the two hobbit picked themselves off the floor. Emilia held out her hand and I took it. She is quite strong and in one pull, I was on my feet.
"Thank you, Emilia. What is going on?" The hobbits smiled and said
"I'm Merry and that's Pippin. We are sorry that we ran into you."
"Literally." Emilia said with a smirk. I sighed and replied
"I'm Daenerys and Emilia's my sister." They both bowed and Merry said
"Nice meeting you." They ran off and Emilia went to follow them. I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.
"Emilia, you're not a child anymore." She sighed and replied
"Daenerys, I am just going to visit Frodo. We wanted to get there quickly."
"Frodo?"
"The hobbit Arwen brought in." I nodded and let go of her. Emilia walk off, but I turn around and called
"Emilia!" She turned around
"Love you." And I meant it. We were the best of friend and dearest of sisters.
"Love you too sis. See you later." She gave a quick grin and vanished. That me at a lot to me when she replied. I smiled to myself and went back to my room.