Emilia's Pov

I woke up in a warm, golden lit room. I sat up slowly, amazed that my back didn't hurt. The last thing I remember was Legolas gently touching my face. I slipped off he sheets and stood up. A beautiful, light laugh filled the room. A beautiful lady was sitting in a white chair, looking at me. I bowed and said
"My lady Galadriel." She stood up and gently took my hands.
"Welcome to Lothlorien, Emilia. How do you feel?"
"I feel amazing. Thank you for healing me."
"My pleasure. Some one is here to see you." She walked out of the room. I heard voices then the door opened again. Legolas walked in. I smiled and he ran to me and hugged me. We laughed and he gently sat me back down on the bed. That was when I noticed what I was wearing. It was pale green nightgown. It was loose and came to my feet, hiding them. Legolas smiled and said
"You really need a wash." I grinned and punched his shoulder. Legolas smiled and pointed to another.
"A bath is waiting for you." I noticed that he was wearing a silver shirt and brown leggings and brown boots. I walked into the bathroom and pulled off my dress.

After I was dry, I walked out into my room. Legolas had left and some clothes were lying on my bed. A black top and black legging. See media section I slipped into them and brushed my hair by the mirror and left it out. The top was light and loose. I walked out onto the balcony, where Legolas was sitting.
"You look beautiful." I smiled shyly and sat down next to him. A plate of food was sitting next to him and he handed it to me. I smiled and picked up the fork that lay on the side. There was mashed potatoes, roasted beets and beans and chicken that was covered in a pepper sauce. The smell remind me how hungry I was. I hungry started to eat. Legolas  just sat next to me won a glass of water in his hand. I heard music floating down form the trees above. It was cheerful and happy tune. The song I am referring to it the Hobbit theme in LOTR. I just love that song so much! I am listening to it right now. I finished my plate and Legolas stood up in front of me.
"May I have a dance?" He helped out his hand to me. I smiled and placed my hand into his and he lifted me to my feet.
"With pleasure." The happy tune sung and floated around us. Legolas gently danced with me. Then he surprised me, by taking my by the waist and swing me into the air. I shrieked with laughter and the air all around me made me feel like I was flying. Legolas laughed and gently slowed me to the ground. Then the tune changed. This time is was full of grieve and sadness. Death and hate. I shivered and Legolas pulled me close. Elves can make music feel alive.
"Why did they change the tune?"
"A lament for Gandalf."
"It is so sad." Tears glisten my eyes but I help them back. Legolas help me close, stroking my hair. After a while he whispered
"Shall we find the others?" I nodded. Legolas gently lead off the balcony and down the stairs.