Daenerys's Pov

I knelt down next to Legolas. This was not right. Emilia's cold, lifeless body lay in Legolas's arms. I bit on my lip, tears dripping down my cheek. Then there was a cry. Emilia sat up and gasped for air.
"Emilia?" She looked at me and then gave a huge smile.
"Dany!" I wrapped my arms around her small body. Emilia laughed, but then it stopped. She had seen Boromir's body. Tears streamed down her face and Legolas gently rocked her, as sobs shore her body.
"We must move." Aragorn said.

Boromir's body floated down the river in a boat, while we watched from the shore. Legolas started to push a boat into the river.
"What are you doing?" Emilia asked.
"We must follow Frodo." But Legolas stopped when Aragorn didn't reply.
"You mean not to follow them." Legolas said softly.
"We have done what we can for Frodo and Sam. Now we must help Merry and Pippin." Aragorn replied.
"Let's hunt some Orc." Emilia and Aragorn said together. Gimli and Legolas both smiled and Drogo roared.

It was hard to keep up with Emilia and the others. They were all full elves or dwarves or men. I was a bit of a mix of both. Emilia and Legolas both ran along side each other, laughing and talking. Often they would call put encouragements to me and Gimli, both of us starting to lag behind. Aragorn lead the way and he stopped suddenly. He picked up a small elf leaf brooch.
"A Lothlorien leaf!" Exclaimed Emilia. Aragorn nodded and replied
"Not idly to the leaves of Lorien fall. This was dropped for us to find." Legolas smiled and we started to ran again.

My feet burnt and I was breathing heavily. My lungs felt raw and my legs were so painfully. Legolas shouted out
"They are taking the hobbits to Isgengaurd!" I groaned and Aragorn turned around.
"Dany, are you alright?"
"Can I have ten?" Aragorn gave a small nod and Emilia handed me some water. Legolas handed out some lembas and Gimli sat down next to me.

"Ready to go again?" I gave a nod and we started off again.

After another hour, Emilia froze and said
"Horseman!" We raced for the rocks and Emilia was pulled close to Legolas and Aragorn. Gimli stood in front of me.

"What news from the north, riders of Rohan?" Within a minute we were surround by horsemen. Legolas and Emilia were back to back, with Gimli and me in the middle of this circle.
"What does elves, a man and a dwarf have in Rohan?" Gimli said coldly
"Give me your name, horseman, and I will give you mine." The man laughed and dismounted and walked up to Gimli.
"I would cut off your head, beard and all, if it stood a little higher off the ground." Legolas and Emilia had arrows pointed at him within a second.
"You would die before your stroke fell!" Legolas cried.
"Would I?" I grabbed Emilia's arm and Aragorn grabbed Legolas's.