Daenerys's Pov

I raced over to Emilia's body. She was breathing just. Legolas ran over.
"Is she okay?" I nodded and replied
"She is only just breathing." Legolas turned to the troll. I saw anger light up his eyes and he took off. I drew out my daggers and started cutting the orcs away from my sister. I quickly stabbed an Orc and stepped back as he fell to the ground. The floor around Emilia was covered with black blood and guts. Her face was speckled with black blood. I swing my dagger at a huge Orc. He jumped out of the way and changed at me. He pinned me to the wall. I watched in horror as an Orc went to plunge his dagger into Emilia's  chest. I screamed and kicked at the Orc. He dropped me. The Orc's dagger went down.
A blindly blue light suddenly light up the room. It vanished and the Orc that was about to kill Emilia, lay dead next to her. A glowing blue bubble surround her. A shield. Her body lay motionless on the rock. The others were shocking and frozen in amazement where now fighting harder. I saw Frodo lying in the corner, not moving and Aragorn as well. I raced over to them, but was stopped by the troll. It fell down and landed at my feet. Legolas gave a small smile and went over to Emilia, cutting and slashing his way over. He gently picked her up and we started racing down the stairs.

As we ran the orcs started pouring out of the roof. In a minute we were surround. I pulled the string back on my bow. Legolas was kneeling on the ground and gently lay Emilia on the floor. There was this roar and the orcs screamed and started to ran back into the roof.
"What was that?" I asked. Gandalf closed his eyes. When he opened them, it looked like he was 10000 years old.
"A Balrog." There was a coughing sound and Emilia sat up.
"Dany!" I gently dropped down next to her.
"What happened?" I smiled and relied
"We are being chased by a Balrog." Legolas took her hand and Gandalf looked at her.
"Can you run?" She nodded.
"This is a foe beyond any of you. Run!" We took off, Boromir leading the way. 

Suddenly both Boromir and Emilia, who was right behind him both started stumbling.
"Legolas!" I cried. He grabbed Emilia and Boromir and  pulled them back. The stairs had broken off. Emilia gasped and clung onto Aragorn.
"You alright?"
"Am now. I might not have been if I had fallen. Thank you Legolas." He nodded and lightly jumped across. Pippin and Merry were next then Boromir. Drogo left my shoulder and flew across. I jumped across and Legolas grabbed my arm and pulled me quickly over to Boromir. Gandalf jumped next and was caught by Legolas. He was very strong.

Emilia jumped next and landed next to Legolas without any help. Then the stairs were Aragorn and Frodo were, broke.