Emilia's Pov

Dany has fast asleep. Legolas was taking the first watch. I tossed and turned on the hard ground, but even with the green cloak the Lady gave me, the ground was still far too hard. I gave up trying to sleep and picked up my cloak. I quietly and carefully walked over the other that were asleep. I wrapped my cloak around me and sat next to Legolas. His blue sparkled in the fire light and his hair glowed.
"Can not sleep?" He asked gently.
"No. The ground is too hard!" We smiled and I watched the flames leap into the air. I gently reached out and grabbed a flame. Closing my fist over it, I pulled over to me. When I opened my fist, there it was, sparking in my hand. Then it went out.
"Emilia, where were you born?" Legolas asked. I leaned back against a tree and replied
"I think I was born in Lothlorien, but I am not sure." Legolas nodded and I turned back to the fire. Legolas started sharpening his daggers. I stared at the night sky. Everything seemed so far away and cold. Legolas smiled and said gently
"You like the stars?" I smiled and turned to him. He had been watching me.
"Yes, they are memory." Legolas turned back to his daggers, smiling.
"What are you smiling at, elf?" I said, teasing him.
"Nothing." I elbowed him.
"Don't lie!" He smiled and put his daggers away.
"The stars are just like you. So far and cold yet so close and warm." I blushed and he smiled at me. His hand gently touched my cheek.
"And so beautiful." Legolas came closer, but I moved away. He pulled back. I knew he want to kiss me.
"Sorry." He whispered. I knew he wasn't.