Daenerys's Pov

This is during Emilia's Pov with Legolas

Haldir lead me a chamber which had a bath in the corner waiting for me.
"You will find some fresh clothes in the wardrobe." I turned to Haldir and smiled
"Thank you, my lord." He smiled at me and replied gently
"Please call me Haldir." I smiled and walked into the room and closed the door.

After my bath, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked over to the wardrobe. I pulled it open and gasped in amazement. There were so many dresses to chose from. I finale decided on the purple and brown leather dress. See media section. I brushed my hair and left it out. I looked at my feet. By the looks of shoes, they were far to big or small. I was happy with bare feet. I ran outside to hear a scream.
"Dragon!" I raced towards the scream.

I found several elven women running around, screaming while Drogo was dancing in and out of their legs.
"Drogo, stop that at once!" I said coldly in elvish. He hung his head and walked slowly towards me. I picked him up and turned to the elven ladies.
"I am so sorry. Please forgive him. He was just playing." The ladies glared at me and I walked away. As I was walking around the corner, I ran into the Lady Galadriel. I dropped into a bow.
"Deanerys. I was looking for you. Please come with me."

The Lady Galadriel led me to a hidden plain. It was very small and in the middle of the green grass was a small bowl. Galadriel was pouting water into it.
"This is the mirror of Galadriel." I walked up curiously. She smiled and said
"Daenerys, there is something inside of you. You refuse to let it out. Do you know what that is?" I shook my head, although I did.
"You have great courage and have the right to be queen. Queen of Mordor. You never tell anyone. Mordor was once your father's land, but Sauron took it from him. Emilia is not real your sister." I nodded. I knew all that. Emilia didn't.
"Daenerys, you must take back what is yours. No more hiding." She walked towards me and gently placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Stopping hiding your real self. Leave your past behind."
"My lady, am I ready?"
"You have always been ready. Now you must tell Emilia." I nodddd and went in search of Emilia.

I went straight up to Aragorn and for the first time, stop acting like a lady.
"Aragorn, where's Emilia?" He looked at me in surprise and replied
"Over there." He pointed towards a bunch of trees. She was walking with Legolas.
"Thank you."

I walked over to Emilia and said
"Emilia,may I speak with you?" She nodded and Legolas walked away. I took a deep breath.