2

I got home and did my homework. My mom's a doctor so she's always gone and as for my dad he passed away when I was 5. He died in a plane crash.

Anyway, once I was done with my homework, I got a text from my mom saying that she will be home at about 12 o'clock so I have to make my own dinner.

I just made myself a sandwich and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. Then, I walked up to my room. I ate real quick then got ready for bed.

*****

I woke up early for some reason. I decided to take a shower since I didn't take one last night. Once I got out I put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on a white crop top, black leggings, and a tan colored cardigan. I grabbed my phone off of the charger. Grabbing my backpack and my big ass textbook before walking down to the kitchen.

My mom was sitting on the couch drinking coffee. She was on her phone at the same time but still noticed my presence.

"Hey honey have a nice day at school"

She stood up to hug me and I hugged her back.

"I will, love you"

"Love you too"

I grabbed my keys and walked out of the front door to my car.

*****

I walked into school and headed over to my locker putting my books that I didn't need right now away. I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and seen that fuckboy, Cameron was staring at me. It's funny because he was talking to one of the school's sluts.

I just went back to what I was doing. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. Great it's Jenny, the biggest whore in the school who, might I add, thinks that Cameron is her boyfriend.

"So, I heard that you bumped into my baby"

"Your baby? Funny, he doesn't like you by the way his face looks when your around him. He always seems uncomfortable. And yes, I did bump into him. And do I care? No"

Soon a crowd was formed around us two. Wow, this has to be such a big deal.

"Your such a bitch, you know that?"

"I'm not the one who has slept with every guy in the school"

I heard "oohs" from the crowd. I just rolled my eyes.

"Well you know what, you- uh-"

Next thing I knew we were fighting. She grabbed my hair so I punched her in her stomach making her let go. She slapped me which made me very angry. I tackled her to the floor and started punching her face. Hard.

Soon, I was pulled off of her. I tried to get out of the persons grip and get back to slutty Jenna, but the persons grip was too strong. I turned my head to see who it was and it was Cameron. Oh God.

The principal came looking furious.

"Both of you in my office! Now!"

Cameron let me go. While I was walking I looked back at him and smirked. He did the same before I looked forward again.

Hope you guys like the update.